Select Authorised Retailers

Don’t underestimate the selling early factor, I had it drilled into me for years never sell before release, hopefully it goes back to the way it was with wang handling 90% of a release, collectors never had any issues getting boxes when it was this way

Is this now the most worthless honour people can have bestowed on them?

1621037932075.png

If the issue was early sales via ebay I was looking just before the release and there was only one main seller that had listed the cards from the early afternoon wa time till early morning the next day....

Was just told by a Select Authorised Retailer that they had no idea that they were no longer a Select Authorised Retailer as they had not been contacted? A customer of theirs raised this with them and it was the first they had heard of it!

That's pretty poor form if you ask me!
Read how I was kicked out of the Select club and the lack of contect
i got from select and when I say "lack" I mean zero so what your saying is hardly surprising and its a shame

If the issue was early sales via ebay I was looking just before the release and there was only one main seller that had listed the cards from the early afternoon wa time till early morning the next day....
Which seller?

I wonder if the seller I think it is sold any boxes to the public

Im not accusing but I was all over ebay and from what I saw I think it was RGV collectibles but I saw on Facebook that they put a post out saying it had nothing to do with them......sooo yea who knows

Back
Top Bottom