Hello there

I am looking for 1996 WC Cricket Cards
- Retro Set x 15
- Mark Waugh Premier Signed/Unsigned
- Mark Waugh Base Card Signed

Must be MINT!!!!

Many thanks
Liban

Hello i have Spare Mark Waugh Premier Signed that im willing to sell please pm if your interested, i also have a part set of retro missing 1 card as well and yes all MINT condition

Hello i have Spare Mark Waugh Premier Signed that im willing to sell please pm if your interested, i also have a part set of retro missing 1 card as well and yes all MINT condition
Hi there
Apologies for this but I am very new to this site and have no idea what PM is. I am keen on the Retro Cards please. I already have the MW signed edition. Please can you mail me [email protected] Many thanks

Hi there. I am keen on the Retro Cards. Thanks Liban

Hi there. Still awaiting your feedback
Many thanks Liban

Hello Liban

here are the requested details

my paypal Email is [email protected] and that is also my email address for contact
if you could also provided your details for postage it would be appreciated

we will post the transaction under the correct area once you confirm details

Regards

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom