SE Products

od-317

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
Hi, Im wondering if you guys could help me out with some information, i bought a box of 2012/13 bbl cards which were released from se. The boxes came with a minimum one signature card per box, mine was the Moses Henriques card, so before i sent the redemption away, i checked the address on the redemption card and the current address listed on the website and they matched, so i sent the card away via registered post so i could track it along the way, the card was delivered to them as per the tracking. This was back in january and still no card today. i know its an old case of cards but it was worth a try, ive tryed contacting them via their form on the website put nothing. Thanks in advance for any help. Matt

Not sure if I’m 100% on this but I think Steve Wang / Card Zone fulfilled these back in the day but he’s only an eBay store now.

Yes definitely contact Cardzone. In hindsight you probably should have contacted them first but hopefully it can be sorted and you get your signature card.

thanks legends, Steve is happy to redeem for me but now the next battle is trying to get se to find the card i sent them and to send it back to me or straight to Steve.

So you should have by the start of the new season 🏏
You're going to treasure this card, taken some work to
Get it.
not wrong, i should have looked in to it before hand 🤦🏻‍♂️ worst part is im not even a sixers fan but a redemptions a redemption isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom