Status
Not open for further replies.

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hello Everyone :) Today i bring you something unique and different!
A must for titans fans :) it would make a great gift..for someone in your family or just one for yourself :lol:

Please note that i scanned the sticker before i framed it so i could give the buyer a clear, clean view of the sticker without camera flash interfering.:p

I have a hand signed Titans sticker which has been signed by NRL superstar Scott Prince. He has represented both his state and his Country and is the current Co-Captain of the Gold Coast Titans.

I had this sticker signed by Prince before a game on Saturday 19th July 2008, When the Titans Vs Panthers game was on. I being a penrith fan in Queensland attended this match (And yes the best team won :D). Prince was out during this game with the season ending break to his Arm.

This sticker has been framed in a black timber frame measuring approximately 405mm by 325mm. The sticker has the sponsor logos on it, Titans logo and "We support the gold coast titans" text on top (this isnt the sticker a penrith fan should have :lol: lol). His signature is on the titans text (see the photos for clear shots).

The frame also includes an action shot of princy, a 2007 common card and holographic card (Note that these are the First Titans cards ever! :cool:) I have also added in a 2008 common card to make it complete.

His name is written in below the action shot with
"Scott Prince
Co-Captain of the Gold Coast Titans
State of Origin legend (Maroons)
Australian hero"

I dont have a COA because i find it pointless to prove that this signature is 100% real. I know it is real, But for those people who have their doubts i have 3 photos of prince at this game (these show him on stage with a radio announcer from Sea FM - before the game began). As further proof i have the ACTUAL ticket i used to get into this game - I will send copies of these photos and this ticket to the buyer if they want them. I also have other photos of this game (to tell you honestly these are terrible because we were too high up from the field - but they still show as further proof :) )

Please post if your interested in the item - Make me a offer or ask any other questions :)

Also sorry for some of the blurry photos/camera flash - everything in this framed piece is MINT condition and looks great in person :D

Thanks
brplat:wave:

100_1100.jpg

100_1101.jpg

18-12-2008 9;54;55 PM.jpg

18-12-2008 9;54;27 PM.jpg

100_1910.jpg

100_1908.jpg

100_1904.jpg

100_1899.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.