For Trade Scanlens - Rugby League cards 1978/1979/1980

SW-cards-N-bricks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andrewm6691
I have a number of singles *in varying condition - see pics (Scanlens - Rugby League cards 1978/1979/1980)
I collected these in my youth, all stored in 9 pocket pages in card album

I havent collected Footy cards for 35+ years, i mostly collect Non sports cards (Star Wars / Hobbit / Marvel)

Looking to trade for non sports trading cards - Star Wars *preferably (may consider trades for other non sports (Indiana Jones/Hobbit)

Scanlens - 1978 Rugby League cards
Scanlens - 1979 Rugby League cards
Scanlens - 1980 Rugby League cards

Please PM any enquiries

Hi, do you still have cards and looking to trade, I have some Star Wars cards different sets etc, with spares from each most cards are all in excellent condition depends what your after, I also have indiana jones cards also, I collect nrl and non sport here n there so might have something your interested in or maybe need.

Hi, do you still have cards and looking to trade, I have some Star Wars cards different sets etc, with spares from each most cards are all in excellent condition depends what your after, I also have indiana jones cards also, I collect nrl and non sport here n there so might have something your interested in or maybe need.
Hi, yes, i still have various Scanlens footy cards
Do you have a list of the Star Wars cards or pics available ?
Im always interested in Star Wars printing plates, chasing various parallels, some autos, some sketches

I have A range of different spares from different boxes I brought years ago that I only just recently opened and made sets from and have spares leftover, I’m thinking by way your talking your a massive star wars fan, where I’m into getting full sets hence years ago I brought a max order of full sets from USA including multiple sets of raiders of lost ark, and Star Wars, rocketeer, close encounter, black hole, Batman, etc etc a lot of different sets and unopened boxes I have opened and have in folders now. I’m currently opening Star Wars the clone wars stickers at moment. if you send me a list of what u need as I also have a mate I’m seeing later this week that has a lot of non sport cards also He helped me finish my Merlin Star Wars 2nd set from box I opened recently. Anyway let me know cheers Craig

I have a list of base/parallel cards im chasing from various sets *uploaded on Google dox
Please check link
Each set has a list of cards im chasing *anything listed as WANTs is what im chasing
Andrew's Google list - Wants
If you have any cards i need, happy to consider trading or purchasing

Star Wars printing plates - interested to look at any plates you have available

ok, thx for list il see what I can do, if my mate has any il get from him as for me il get good price n trade with you for footy cards, that’s funny top of list is galaxy and that was box I opened also not long ago, il see him on Friday so get back to you asap, cheers mate

ok, thx for list il see what I can do, if my mate has any il get from him as for me il get good price n trade with you for footy cards, that’s funny top of list is galaxy and that was box I opened also not long ago, il see him on Friday so get back to you asap, cheers mate
Thanks, interested to see what you & your mate may come up with
cheers

Back
Top Bottom