SCANLENS FOR TRADE 1968 thru to 1987

nosey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
eBay User
Wayne
looking to trade a heap of spare scanlens rugby league cards from 1968 thru to 1987 that i have spare. if you need any scanlens from the years 1968 - 1987 to complete your sets or to just upgrade certain cards for better ones and have extra cards you are willing to trade for let me know years/numbers and we will go from there. My spare cards range from excellent or better =majority. If you would like to see my list of wanted cards go to the WANTED section of NRL cards just under this section of (trade/sell/auction) and look for the title SCANLENS WANTED under nrl There i have my updated list. thank you. Wayne

Last edited:
1982 sets:
QRL, (Orange) I need: 3,28,34,36,62,65,67,70,73 (I have spares from this series to trade)
NSWRL (Green) I need: 2,16,17,18,23,75

hi i found a couple do
looking to trade a heap of spare scanlens rugby league cards from 1968 thru to 1987 that i have spare. if you need any scanlens from the years 1968 - 1987 to complete your sets or to just upgrade certain cards for better ones and have extra cards you are willing to trade for let me know years/numbers and we will go from there. My spare cards range from excellent or better =majority. If you would like to see my list of wanted cards go to the WANTED section of NRL cards just under this section of (trade/sell/auction) and look for the title SCANLENS WANTED under nrl There i have my updated list. thank you. Wayne
bumped up

Hi I’m looking to finish scanlens 1975 & 1986 I have heap of spare 75 & 1981 if your interested in swaps
thanks

Hey Wayne, I’m chasing the following Scanlens Cards 1974:
1. Peter Peters, 6.Ian Martin, 7. John Bucknall (depending on Condition?)
8. Bill Hamiltondepending on Condition?)
20.John O’Neill, 59.Fred Jones, 69.John Mayes.
can you help me out with any of these please?
Cheers

hi i found a couple do

bumped up
Hey Mate, I’m chasing the following Scanlens Cards 1974:
1. Peter Peters, 6.Ian Martin, 7. John Bucknall (depending on Condition?)
8. Bill Hamiltondepending on Condition?)
20.John O’Neill, 59.Fred Jones, 69.John Mayes.
can you help me out with any of these please?
Cheers

Hi mate
Just wondering what Scanlens rugby league cards you have left to trade or sell.
Thanks mate.

Hi mate. How much are you after for the 1981 cards. And do you have any photos please.
Hey Rodney. $350.
Pictures attached.

IMG-6711.JPG

IMG-6712.JPG

IMG-6713.JPG

IMG-6714.JPG

IMG-6715.jpg

IMG-6716.JPG

IMG-6717.JPG

IMG-6718.JPG

IMG-6719.JPG

IMG-6720.JPG

IMG-6721.JPG

IMG-6722.JPG

IMG-6723.JPG

IMG-6724.JPG

IMG-6725.JPG

IMG-6726.JPG

IMG-6727.JPG

IMG-6728.JPG

IMG-6729.JPG

IMG-6730.JPG

Back
Top Bottom