Scanlen's ABBA cards 1970s

eliza_m21

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Eliza
Hi all,

Looking for any Scanlen's ABBA cards to complete my set. I am looking for the blue ones, if possible. Chasing numbers 12, 14, 27, 31, 62, 69 and 70. Have many double-ups of the rest, if anyone is willing to trade.

Cheers,
Eliza

Hi Sharon,

I do have a spare blue 17. I am still chasing numbers 14, 27, 62 and 69, if you have any spares you are willing to trade/sell? Let me know! :)

IMG_8968[18654].jpg

Hi Sharon,

I do have a spare blue 17. I am still chasing numbers 14, 27, 62 and 69, if you have any spares you are willing to trade/sell? Let me know! :)

IMG_8968[18654].jpg
That’s fabulous…. How do I buy from you ? I do have doubles but they are packed at the moment….. so happy to buy 17 and will notify when I unpack if you like. Sharon

Hi Eliza, appreciate it's some time since you posted your original request, but I have 14 and 62 as spares if you're still looking. I need 3 and 6 if anyone has them. Cheers Fiona

Hi Fiona,

I would love to purchase cards 14 and 62 from you, if possible. Unfortunately I do not have a spare 3 or 6.

Cheers
Eliza

More than happy to send them to you. No need to buy them. If you could keep an eye out for 3 & 6 if you are in contact with others I’d appreciate it. Message me your best postal address. Happy New Year, Fiona

Back
Top Bottom