Sandown Card Fair 24th June 2012

Awesome day, better than the last few. Nice to meet a fair few member from OCT for the first time. For those who missed it next time boys. Will be one coming up in Williamstown soon and though it is not normally a big show it will be a lot larger this year due to the promotion they are running on the day. So it might be worth a trip. :thumbsup:

Awesome day, better than the last few. Nice to meet a fair few member from OCT for the first time. For those who missed it next time boys. Will be one coming up in Williamstown soon and though it is not normally a big show it will be a lot larger this year due to the promotion they are running on the day. So it might be worth a trip. :thumbsup:

Brad, can you please pm me Troys number? He gave it too us but we lost it :(

I had a great day, picked up a couple of Scanlens wrappers from the 70's,:D some cereal related items, and stocked up on Ultrapro pages, $25 a box you can't go wrong.

I also got a Beanie Kid voucher, i'll flog the Beanie kid off to a dealer later.

By the amount of chatter on here, it sounds like everyone had a good day.

Nice! That would be a great box to bust!

Some of the stalls had VERY expensive prices and others VERY Reasonable.

I'll be back

The best is the guys from South Australia there prices are unbelievable.

Some of the stalls prices are extremely high but you can tell they are more in it to make a profit.

Awesome day though

The best is the guys from South Australia there prices are unbelievable.

Some of the stalls prices are extremely high but you can tell they are more in it to make a profit.

Awesome day though

yes and no.

It all depends when you baught your stock and who from, what our dollar was against the US and what customs charged etc..

A good example. If you ordered the new fleer before febrary it was liek $1200 a case. now it is $1800 a cases. It person who baugh it for $1200 could still make a good profit of say $600 (which would be selling like at cost price compared to the other guys.)

Back
Top Bottom