• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
Separate thread from the general Adelaide thread!

A whole block dedicated to trading cards, with trading and sit down area.

Majority of all trading cards are here from Aussie & US sports and non sports; factory sealed boxes, singles, inserts, commons, loose packs, and supplies.

mega_toy_fair_adelaide_3rd_4th_june_2016_TCAC.jpg

Last edited:
Down here at 10.00..crazy long line up.were talking line up right outside the gates!!!

Really need to move this to a bigger hall - I arrived about 10:20 and the line was still to the gates so I just left as based on my experience last year when it was extremely crowded inside the hall too. I wasnt the only person who upon seeing the line length turned around

I went today and was my first show for a very long time, only Tcac and Jaja's had the NBA stuff. I left in 1.5 hrs.

Really need to move this to a bigger hall - I arrived about 10:20 and the line was still to the gates so I just left as based on my experience last year when it was extremely crowded inside the hall too. I wasnt the only person who upon seeing the line length turned around

They wont move to a larger hall due to $$$$

Yep the line is the reason i no longer go. Many years ago was good could get some good deals but those days have long gone.

Back
Top Bottom