Rusling off to a flyer~~~

Magicman said:
Good boy, my pickup this week in the Dreamteam is paying off!

2 in the first term and the Pies are looking good :)

damn, he could be your secret weapon this round kyle :mad:

he looks good, having a great first half.

the pies looked weak in that 3rd quarter, shouldnt rely on bloody rocca up forward! ordinarily id be enjoying seeing the pies **** up but not when im tipping them :mad:

deserves port right to lose, they played keepings off far too early, that type of footy wont win you a game when your only just up and plenty of time left on the clock. Lade had a crack from 70 at the end but got a behind and that was all she wrote. C-wood look like they are going to make the 4 now, fukin sickening. #-o

Well done to Collingwood. Anyone notice how many replays channel eddie had for Buckleys mark? About 5 different freaking angles!! Glad it was Didak who kicked the winning goal, I've followed his sanfl and afl career from day 1 pretty much, cos one of my mates went to primary school with him and he was told when he was about 14 that he'd get called up with the Port Magpies. I've followed him ever since!

Unhappy that Port lost, given that the game was there to be taken. I can still see the positives though, and at the moment in my eyes its not about winning or losing, just about having a crack each week. Some of our younger players are looking okay and thats the main thing.

bargey said:
Nice work by the goal umpire who gave Pearce's goal a point.

In the end you could argue about umpiring decisions till the cows came home. Stupid umpiring director (Forgot his name was a hopeless Richmond coach), has taught all those umpires absolute utter rubbish. People blatantly drop the ball and it isn't consistantly called holding the ball anymore. Eh I better not get started on that :rolleyes:

C-Wood are going to make the top 4 now, they finish with Carlton and Hawthorne. Saints have hard games ahead and Melbourne finish with Adelaide.
it will be:

Adelaide
West Coast
Sydney
C-Wood

MetallicA' said:
C-Wood are going to make the top 4 now, they finish with Carlton and Hawthorne. Saints have hard games ahead and Melbourne finish with Adelaide.
it will be:

Adelaide
West Coast
Sydney
C-Wood

If West Coast Finish 2nd then there is a good chance that they lost to Fremantle......if that happens it woul mean Fremantle will finsih 3rd !

Two Port players(Buckley and Didak) Snatching the Game from the Power thats harsh and hey how bout that all 3 Party Pie players getting off .ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good on ya Eddie

drewjulz said:
Two Port players(Buckley and Didak) Snatching the Game from the Power thats harsh and hey how bout that all 3 Party Pie players getting off .ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good on ya Eddie

Ahh yes, but they are in Collingwood guernseys :)

Apart from Ben Johnson's they shouldnt have even fronted. Licka was wrong footed and Burnsy hardly made contact as he slowed down as drew closer.

Also Benny i beleive touched the footy did he not?

johnson was a bout 3 seconds late with that very crude 'spoil', id give him him 2 weeks for that one, it was really late and didnt even get near the ball.

Magicman said:
Ahh yes, but they are in Collingwood guernseys :)

Apart from Ben Johnson's they shouldnt have even fronted. Licka was wrong footed and Burnsy hardly made contact as he slowed down as drew closer.

Also Benny i beleive touched the footy did he not?

Licka's was "reckless"and should have got a game but i guess the Vic teams are gonna need all the help they can get;)

Back
Top Bottom