Rule about packaging

pinno

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joe
eBay User
videojester
Hi, what does this mean exactly:

In the event of sending a large number of cards, where individually placing each card in a top loader is not practical, the cards should be well protected between cardboard/top loaders and posted in a box or bubble mailer.

I don't get the part how it says "where individually placing each card in a top loader is not practical" but then says "the cards should be well protected between ... toploaders"

Does this mean sandwiching say 5 cards in penny sleeves between two toploaders with tape around the outside? I'm not sure if I'm reading this right...

Hi, what does this mean exactly:

In the event of sending a large number of cards, where individually placing each card in a top loader is not practical, the cards should be well protected between cardboard/top loaders and posted in a box or bubble mailer.

I don't get the part how it says "where individually placing each card in a top loader is not practical" but then says "the cards should be well protected between ... toploaders"

Does this mean sandwiching say 5 cards in penny sleeves between two toploaders with tape around the outside? I'm not sure if I'm reading this right...

You are reading it right

Back
Top Bottom