Ronaldo 1/1 and Barnes /10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicExtra

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nic
Pulled these two today. Barnes is 9/10, and Ronaldo 1/1. Let me know your offers! Thanks :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

*I've had an offer of $250 on the Barnes and $300 on the Ronaldo* If you're willing to pay more than that please let me know, otherwise I will be taking those offers up tonight!

$30 for ronaldo 1/1?

I'll take as many as possible
It's a printing plate mate so it is really 1/4 as there is one of each colour. Perhaps this is not as commonly known in football cards. In any event they are not worth anything much but since this thread isn't marked as sold/traded you might still be able to buy it for $300.....

It's a printing plate mate so it is really 1/4 as there is one of each colour. Perhaps this is not as commonly known in football cards. In any event they are not worth anything much but since this thread isn't marked as sold/traded you might still be able to buy it for $300.....
but definately not 1/10 of $300.
And I said I would take as many as possible once it's $30, not $300.

Barnes is sold, Ronaldo pending.
Actually had lots of interest on the Barnes at that price!

Last edited:
no fence, but I think it's not good say that in the same selling thread. not good for the seller.
I would just walk away if Im not going to buy it.

:)
You should realise I was actually trying to help the OP get a sale on the Barnes to an LFC collector in the first instance. In any event it's now sold. Congrats OP on the sale of the Barnes.
I am walking away now with my fence

no fence, but I think it's not good say that in the same selling thread. not good for the seller.
I would just walk away if Im not going to buy it.

:)
no fence but if you're here, you should be open to inputs and shawnkemp40 is a respectable member who I believe will help you out. Gotta help all collectors be it buyers or sellers anyway (unless you are a seller who wants a certain amount for your stuff):cool:

no fence but if you're here, you should be open to inputs and shawnkemp40 is a respectable member who I believe will help you out. Gotta help all collectors be it buyers or sellers anyway (unless you are a seller who wants a certain amount for your stuff):cool:
Cheers Paul however I think MARED0214 just misundertood my intention somehow. No harm done and the seller got his sale completed. You are right in that initially I suggested another member look at the Barnes and when OP stated the prices he had been offered my point was to jump on them as they were very high offers in my experience with football cards and he shouldn't let it slip away. I think MARED0214 just didn't get that initially. Both guys are newish so I hold no issues at all, one guy just doing what he thought was noble and that is good for the community.
Sorry OP for any misunderstanding. My intentions were above board.

Cheers Paul however I think MARED0214 just misundertood my intention somehow. No harm done and the seller got his sale completed. You are right in that initially I suggested another member look at the Barnes and when OP stated the prices he had been offered my point was to jump on them as they were very high offers in my experience with football cards and he shouldn't let it slip away. I think MARED0214 just didn't get that initially. Both guys are newish so I hold no issues at all, one guy just doing what he thought was noble and that is good for the community.

and that's what makes you a great member Dylan.

Not at all mate! I sold the Barnes and ronaldo pending so all's good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom