Robbie O'Davis Limited Card at Newcastle Collectormania June 8

COLLECTORMANIA fAIRS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lyndsey Evans
eBay User
lynd_evan
Ex Knights, State of Origin and Test player Robbie O'Davis will be doing a signing at the June 8 Broadmeadow Collectormania show in Newcastle. A special limited edition (50) trading card is being produced for the event. See Newcastle Collectormania Fair postfor more details.

Cards are individually numbered to 50. Will be sold at $30 including signing. Anything else brought along to be signed will be charged a donation of your choice to the Alex McKinnon Fund. A portion of the door admission 25% will also be added to the donations.

Many thanks Lyndsey. Will there be any issues if I wanted to purchase a few. Buying on behalf of others who can't get there, not for resale.
No problem for multiple purchases as we'd like to sell them all to raise more money for our donation. At the moment only trading card dealer attending is Les Topolski with 4 tables but we all know he has a good selection of cards available. Have some boxes and albums of ESP 2013 PowerPlay and 2013 NRL Traders Albums to give away as well thanks to ESP.

I'm hoping to go down for a look, how much is admission and what time does it start? Cheers...

I'm hoping to go down for a look, how much is admission and what time does it start? Cheers...
Hi Jimmy, show opens at 9am til 2.30/3.00. Admission is $4 adults, $2 concession , accompanied children free. Robbie O'Davis will be there about 11.30am for his signing session for about an hour.

Hi I would like to thank all who came out yesterday to the show, we had a pretty good turnout 48 tables (only 5 trading card tables sorry) and nearly 500 people through the door, the cosplay comp was well liked. Thanks to Robbie O'Davis for coming along and helping us raise some money for the Alex McKinnon Fund. There are still some of the signed cards left and these will be available at our Wollongong show on June 22 at Bulli PCYC and at The Penrith Collectormania on July 13. Hopefully will be able to announce guests at Penrith show shortly.

Here is one Dave

DSC05737.JPG

Back
Top Bottom