RL State of Origin teams: WTFFFFFFFF????

axeman23

OzCardTrader
Just got home and saw the two teams announced, absolutely PATHETIC!!! Prince got left out for Hunt at 5/8, PJ Marsh, Lillyman, Hannant on the bench, and then we get to NSW! Matt Cooper? Peter Wallace? Anthony Quinn? Greg FRIGGIN Bird??? Paul Gallen? Ben Hornby? Both sets of selectors should immediately be forced to resign for this disgrace!!!

Just got home and saw the two teams announced, absolutely PATHETIC!!! Prince got left out for Hunt at 5/8, PJ Marsh, Lillyman, Hannant on the bench, and then we get to NSW! Matt Cooper? Peter Wallace? Anthony Quinn? Greg FRIGGIN Bird??? Paul Gallen? Ben Hornby? Both sets of selectors should immediately be forced to resign for this disgrace!!!

prince left out for karmicheal thats bad there was talk hed get it ahead of slater with the nsw matt cooper is a good choice and quinn but the rest are crap

prince left out for karmicheal thats bad there was talk hed get it ahead of slater with the nsw matt cooper is a good choice and quinn but the rest are crap

IMo Cooper on his form THIS year only got in because of his supposed "combination" with Gasnier. Quinn has been playing quite well, but I could come up with 3 to 5 names I'd put ahead of him. I suppose at least NSW didn't go for Kimorley again. But I think thats only because they'd get lynched by and angry Blues mob... :p lol! As for Prince, he should just about start looking at a legal challenge!

i carnt believe they left anasta out of the team i think the selectors have something against him ....
and to not pick scott prince is a joke they should of gone with prince #7 and thurston #6 move hunt to fullback slater to the wing inglis(should be in centres)on the other wing folau and hodges in the centres and got rid of tate then nsw would be in trouble but i think its abit late NSW seem to have a very week side .but im sticking with the blues GO THE BLUES

I looked at both sides and saw players Ive never heard of before...I must be losing touch!

god damn why does the nrl fantasy league have to have fixtures during this time ill have about 4 players scoring this week bloody stupid

Scott prince should have got a go........ the only reason i can come up with is his size in defense.

I cant believe Hindmarsh got overlooked how fu*ken short minded are the selectors, who fricken saved NSW so many times last year (they would of got smashed if it wasnt for him) ...... wake up to yourselves :mad::mad::mad:.

Hunt is a better option because Prince & Thurston are simliar players.... at least this way Hunt can take more of a backseat in play making & inject himself when its needed.... also he can play lock, so Cam Smith can play in the halves when PJ Marsh comes on.....
Bird is not a 5/8... Gallen is rubbish.... Fitzgibbon is a 80 min player & he is on the bench???

god damn why does the nrl fantasy league have to have fixtures during this time ill have about 4 players scoring this week bloody stupid

Tell me about it, working hard on it now to field a full team....

with the depth the maroons have they could field a second string team together and still roll the blues!!

GO THE MAROONS!!!

i agree with marty though with his opinion on Hunt at 5/8.....complements JT better, and you couldn't not put Slater at the back the way he's been going.

as a QLD'r i do feel for poor ol Princey a little though!!

with the depth the maroons have they could field a second string team together and still roll the blues!!

GO THE MAROONS!!!

i agree with marty though with his opinion on Hunt at 5/8.....complements JT better, and you couldn't not put Slater at the back the way he's been going.

as a QLD'r i do feel for poor ol Princey a little though!!

That is so true.... my QLD's 2nd string team (just based on players not being in the first team... so not including injuries/suspensions etc)...

Bowen
Bani
Bell
Michaels
Boyd
Prince
Cronk
Price
Payne
Kaufusi
Stagg
Wagon
Carroll

Bench:
Wagon
Shillington
Parker
Harrison

Even in this team, the only NSW players that would make it will be Gidley, Farrah & Bailey.....

I must admit, even with the great side we have this yr... im still a bit worried about x factor... Bellyache's coaching skills.... the NSW team might not be flashy on paper, but Craig will have a game plan & he has picked his team accordingly.....

peter wallace deserves to be in the team because he comes from the best team with the best coach:) and so do all the maroons bench players. the only weird place i would have changed is hunt at fullback, slater on the wing, kick tate out of the side and put prince in at five eight

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Blues 1 - 0 :D:D:D:D

Queensland just didnt look with it.

Game 2 will be tough and i am sure Scott Prince will make the team this time :v:

well they've done it again. why the hell would you bring boyd in to the team in order to put hunt on the bench and not pick prince again. stupid again.

why didnt they bring falou??? into the centers where he normally plays and is used to that position. and put hunt or slater on the wing and have prince on the bench.

ffs the selectors are maroons. hang on a sec morons is better

Couldn't agree more, mate! When I read the team QLD named, I stopped and went over it again, thinking "Surely they wouldn't be that stupid AGAIN!" But no, they were in fact that stupid... :blink: And what's hunt gonna do on the bench besides replace Slater? We've already seen he's not a half... Oh, well... At least that has saved my Blues from an ass-whooping in the return match. On their side, I can't see how Anasta doesn't get a run, or a barn-storming O'meley for that matter! That's another rort! Boooooooooo!!!!

well they've done it again. why the hell would you bring boyd in to the team in order to put hunt on the bench and not pick prince again. stupid again.

why didnt they bring falou??? into the centers where he normally plays and is used to that position. and put hunt or slater on the wing and have prince on the bench.

ffs the selectors are maroons. hang on a sec morons is better

Back
Top Bottom