Results post Bulldogs xmas party

mischap123

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mischa
eBay User
mischap123
Here's what I got signed from a great night had by all the family (perhaps not my wife LOL)
scan0002.jpg

scan0003-4.jpg

scan0004-3.jpg

scan0005-2.jpg

scan0006-2.jpg

Thanks for the +ve comments. I'm sooo glad I took the Lamb cards. I was hoping Steve Mortimer, George Peponis, Brett Kimmorley or Hazem El Masri may be there too but maybe I'll catch up with them sometime next year. Also Greg Eastwood, Frank Pritchard and Michael Hodgson were absent on the night. Lastly I missed Steve Turner as he was up doing a fashion parade when I got to his table. Next time I'll catch him

i have the 91 card of Kevin Moore signed by the dude in the pic Andy Patmore i think it was, did he mention about it not being him?

the david stagg is a sweet auto! His sig looks great! Also liking the Ben Roberts with the smiley face.

I agree with the Stagg auto. I'll get some with a bit of luck during the season.
Just checked out your website and passed it on to a mate that collects Jordans. Your site brought back memories of my playing days (I'm now a coach) and my Air Force 180 pumps which cost a packet back in ~1992

Back
Top Bottom