Results are in...select case, absolute, certified, elite boxes...some nice cards...

araiee

Lebron, Kobe and Westbrook!!!
Real Name
Aram
eBay User
relstar3127
so i picked this up saturday from Mal at dandenong and it took me up till yesterday to fully break it down...family from away stopped me:rolleyes: ...
anyway here are the resluts from a case of select plus a box of absolute...which was awesome, certifed which was shit and elite which was shit also...
most cards available except for the lebron/durant/kobe/curry/jennings...pm any interest please, dont message here...

this pic of cards is pc...

thompson prizm /25
IMG_0478_zps3728796f.jpg

...a couple of pc cards....durant and lebron prizms /25 ...lebrons is 6/25 jersey numbered...:D

davis rookie prizm on card auto /99

couple of gold prizm rookie autos.../10

and a good old irving redemption from absolute....

Love the Select refractors.....and the very "interesting" looking textas in the top of each scan....LOL

Love the Select refractors.....and the very "interesting" looking textas in the top of each scan....LOL
yeah...there my daughters textas, we had just finished colouring in one of her dora colouring in books and didnt put them away,,,sorry matt they arent for sale, Layla would would want too much for them....lol...

nice stuff mate! some very nice cards there. but perry jones needs to pull his head in and get a decent auto

Great PC pull on the Bron Jersey numbered! Heaps of cards there bud. Did well with the Irving redemption.

Im sure that wouldve been a hell of a fun bust mate, congrats on some really nice hits!

Back
Top Bottom