For Sale REFUNDS THURSDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
David/Joanne

There appears to be FOUR active deal threads between you and others, myself included, for the same card, and funnily enough, nobody has received any cards.

Care to explain you lying turd????

David/Joanne

There appears to be FOUR active deal threads between you and others, myself included, for the same card, and funnily enough, nobody has received any cards.

Cards should be recieved soon and this is his wife btw

David/Joanne

cp4142 gets
Jolly sig

Bigdub gets:
Jolly sig
Swallow sig
Blue redemption 2012 select
and Kelvin Moore 300 club , case card

lookin4sigs gets
sigs from 2011 afl select champions
SS6 (Swallow) and SS3 (Jolly)

carlton91 gets
afl select 2011 signatures
SS3 (Jolly) and SS6 (Swallow)
Case Card 2011 select
CC38 (Moore)

I see where you are coming from there mate!

I hope this isn't a con and that he does have FOUR of each signature card and TWO Moore Case Cards...........It would have been better to put the card numbers down in the trade thread - ie Swallow SS6 (200/800) so you know if you are dealing for different cards.

Richo I currently have a deal from a month go aswll for jolly and swallow and I stated the number that I should be getting . I'm

SS3-Darren Jolly , number 286 of 800
SS6-Andrew Swallow, number 439 of 800

I'd be shocked if this was a con because they both have been really nice and helpful. Guess we will wait and see what happends

Richo I currently have a deal from a month go aswll for jolly and swallow and I stated the number that I should be getting . I'm

I'd be shocked if this was a con because they both have been really nice and helpful. Guess we will wait and see what happends

A MONTH ago! WTF?
What is the reason for taking that long?

If we add your deal to the equation it would mean he would have to had FIVE Jolly and FIVE Swallow Signature cards! CP4142 recently told me he rxd a PM stating that he had four of each Signature card........now that you have come forward it means he needed to have FIVE of each so I hope it's true for all your sakes :(

will be making sure everyone gets the cards asap
Joanne

So can you tell us all what the serial numbers out of 800 is for each card listed here:

cp4142 gets
Jolly sig

Bigdub gets:
Jolly sig
Swallow sig
Blue redemption 2012 select
and Kelvin Moore 300 club , case card

lookin4sigs gets
sigs from 2011 afl select champions
SS6 (Swallow) and SS3 (Jolly)

carlton91 gets
afl select 2011 signatures
SS3 (Jolly) and SS6 (Swallow)
Case Card 2011 select
CC38 (Moore)

Theums16 gets:

I was interested in a Jolly sig aswell, He said it had sold but he had 2 of them. He said i could have the other one for $50 dlvd. Seemed to fishy so i didnt take it and now im glad i didnt.

Hi all ,Joanne here
can every one give me your addy in inbox and what cards u ordered so i can fix this once and for all , hubby getting annoyed at me , cause says about giving him bad name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom