Redemption finally arrived after 2 years.

Treysportcc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
Spectra 2020 football was one of the first high end breaks I got into when rejoining the hobby. I was so stoked to hit this redemption in a break. One of my favourite players to watch on the defensive side. After finding out he was a notorious non signer and not seeing many of his autos for sale it got me worried. After 2 years and not getting a single update from Panini CS. I got a FedEx tracking # in late June. FedEx usually delivers in 3 days but this one stopped updating tracking once it hit Memphis. When all hope was lost. Today this badboy arrived Spectra Sky High Signatures #/10 . (The original redemption in the system was #/15 so I'll take the rare W from Panini)

20220803_114024.jpg

Nice card!

2 years though? That’s speed! I’m trying to get a replacement on a few I have from 2014, 2016 and 2017 😵
Yeah I've heard some shockers with Panini CS. Anybody have success with getting a replacement in theblast 2 years? I've got a Drew Brees #/3 patch oncard auto that had laminate peeling straight out of a spectra box. Too scared to send it back for a replacement not knowing what or of I'd get anything as good back in return. Staying in a one touch as a display piece for now.

Back
Top Bottom