pharoh

OzCardTrader
Real Name
bob
eBay User
soxxmeister
HI All,
I stuffed up.
I sent a Maika Sivo patch redemption off to TLA yesterday, but I was in a hurry and didn't include my return address, nor did I write my return address on the bubble mailer (I know, I know). I did send it registered, which is something, I suppose.
I sent an email off to Terry when I got home from work last night, explaining the issue and, sending him scans of the card, as well as providing my address for returning the redeemed card.
I know it's only half way through the day and Terry may very well not yet have had a chance to check his emails and respond, but to reassure me I have sent the email to the correct email address, could someone please confirm Terry's email for me.
Thanx in advance,
Bob

HI All,
I stuffed up.
I sent a Maika Sivo patch redemption off to TLA yesterday, but I was in a hurry and didn't include my return address, nor did I write my return address on the bubble mailer (I know, I know). I did send it registered, which is something, I suppose.
I sent an email off to Terry when I got home from work last night, explaining the issue and, sending him scans of the card, as well as providing my address for returning the redeemed card.
I know it's only half way through the day and Terry may very well not yet have had a chance to check his emails and respond, but to reassure me I have sent the email to the correct email address, could someone please confirm Terry's email for me.
Thanx in advance,
Bob

Hi Bob,

Ive sent you a PM.

Regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom