Rate the last movie you watched

The Batman (2022) - 1/10 - unwatchable - is this an alternate universe? A remake? I’m lost - absolute waste of time.
If it has ‎Robert Pattinson in it I immediately give it a swerve, lost me when he made the Twilight series.
Also gave the Ben Affleck effort a miss, Christian Bale was the best Batman.

Have to disagree about the best Batman.The Oscar goes to Michael Keating.😉

Forgot about him! He was great - did you like him in BirdMan - he was amazing.

Bale has a darkness inside him he can bring out though that’s why I loved his Batman portrayal. Keaton was in the spoofy Joker, Mr Freeze era - see how they’re going away from it now and going with more disturbing looking characters?

Avatar 2 - Utter trash. Amazing visuals but for a billion $$ you’d expect that. HUGE plot deviation, random character introductions, weak character development……I’m firing up just typing this. I want my 3 hours back. 2/10.

YOU PEOPLE (Netflix) Fantastic to see Eddie Murphy-the legend- back on the screen...Unfortunately the flick sucks, not many laughs to be found..5/10*
100% agree. such a poor offering from a cast that can be hilarious. 5/10 is a good score. couple of good eddie moments, but thats it.

knock at the cabin - 5/10. pretty dodgy horror about 4 nut jobs who invade a cabin to save the world.
the old way - 5/10. nic cage and his daughter in the wild west, being chased by revenge.
the most hated woman in america - 6/10. story of the murder of madalyn murray o'hair. outspoken atheist in texas during the 50s and 60s. founded the 'american atheists' and best known for taking the school board to court (and winning) over morning prayers.
the arrival - 7/10. rating based purely on how bad the movie is. mid 90s charlie sheen effort that just gets more and more ridiculous. its a re-watch for me...

Last edited:
clerks III - 5/10. kevin smith has always been a kinda dodgy director imo, and this cements that position. randall has a heart attack and afterwards wants to make a movie about the store. has some funny moments (like J&SB having a despensary in the store next door, but still make people come outside and buy weed like it was illegal). but overall just doesnt work as a film.
one of my complaints about smith, is even in his 2 good comedies (dogma and clerks...maybe mallrats i guess), the dialogue and acting is always real bad. some directors get the most of their actors, smith somehow gets less than normal from his. altho i will say his serious movie 'red state' was an actual good movie. maybe he should ditch comedy?
Watched this last nite, found it rather painful to get through
unlike a horror flick that can be constantly rehashed, this was like watching old men trying to find that magic that once was, but is no more
the franchise should of stayed back in the 90's no good 4/10*

it's a slasher gore marathon kind off night

20230321_085542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom