Rate the last movie you watched

THE SONS OF SAMS- 4 part Netflix doco.
Another interesting true crime doco,related to the infamous David "son of Sam" Berkowitz. The events focus on more trying to prove that a group of killers did the famous New York killing, then just Berkowitz..
informative and well put together 7/10*

Army of the dead 8.5 /10

Really enjoyed this. something a little different to the run of the mill zombie flicks. A little predictable at times but well made
Glad you liked it as it was too predictable, too many plot holes and meh moments, intro was awesome but after that it was bad and not in a good way, could have been soooo much better, for me it was 3/10 would rather watch dead snow instead if you want a zombie horde

Army of the dead 8.5 /10

Really enjoyed this. something a little different to the run of the mill zombie flicks. A little predictable at times but well made
i checked it, not my cup of tea. more a didn't love it/ didn't hate it film 5/10

Followed by a re-watch of John Carpenters " CHRISTINE" the 1983 killer car horror/drama flick. great pop corn flick 7/10

Watched Precious yesterday. Great performances. After you watch this movie,you may feel like we really do need a human cull. Also people need a license to breed.Or is this just me? A movie that may make you cry. I hate the fact that this sort of thing can happen to young girls.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0929632/reference 9/10

Back
Top Bottom