Rate the last movie you watched

Warcraft- 8/10. So I was in the mood for some action, I have no real experience with the game which didn't affect the movie whatsoever. But I am a huge Travis Fimmel fan from Vikings and that may of played a small part in the enjoyment and highish score for me.

@OutlawNinja Lovin your new sig, that is a classic scene and suits your name perfectly=D>
Thanks mate, one of my all time fav movies.

Well I am only half way through, But
Grimsby
All I can say is "Hakuna Matata".
Not sure what I score it yet, still feeling a little queasy.

Hahaha we watched this last night.

Was right down my alley as far as comedy goes I would give it a solid 8/10 (probably a lot higher than most would give it though)

Hahaha we watched this last night.

Was right down my alley as far as comedy goes I would give it a solid 8/10 (probably a lot higher than most would give it though)
Yes I must agree, I will also go a 8/10, for all those of us out there with a warped sense of humor.

Amen to that my twisted friends, I too, loved it :woot:

Yes I must agree, I will also go a 8/10, for all those of us out there with a warped sense of humor.

reckon 8/10 is spot on also.

spent the last couple hours watching 'movies now showing' on fetch so i can watch a whole bunch of previews at once. Think i need to get a life lol.

looking at these in the future:

High Rise
Our brand is crisis
concussion
how to be single
dirty grandpa

just saw trailer for 'Term Life' watched it a few weeks ago. not a bad little movie

The Do-Over 8/10 - bloody hilarious - I put off watching it because of Adam Sandler wearing the same old movie themed rug thin walking over it so many time but this was just what I needed. Corny but funny. Sandler lives the life - makes whatever movies he wants now and gets all his friends in too lol

Been on a Bourne binge recently :lol:

Bourne Identity (8/10)
Bourne Supremacy (8.5/10)
Bourne Ultimatum (8.5/10)
Bourne Legacy (7/10)
Jason Bourne (7/10)
- Nice movie to watch, maybe expected a little too much considering how good the original trilogy is. Alicia Vikander is great in this and no surprise Jason Bourne is not quite as sharp as he use to be haha :lol:

A must watch imo has to be Se7en (9/10): WOW! This movie has to easily be one of my favourite movies staring Brad Pitt & Morgan Freeman. It's about the 7 deadly sins that occur over 7 days. The killer who won't be named, is also great in this movie :hearts:

se7en-aka-seven.18908.jpg

I am with you there, Se7en was a ripper of a flick, sure freaked me out the first time I watched it :blink:

The producer and director, David Fincher has produced some ripping films to say the least: Gone Girl, Fight Club, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Zodiac (Next on my list to watch), The Game and The Girl with the dragon tattoo

Back
Top Bottom