WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Those Barkley's I got in, the seller sent in a paper envelope, for 92c when he charged me $6 (charged an extra $1) for the 2nd card.

I emailed him asking where my money went (normally, I wouldnt, but I'm plain sick of this shit!!).

Here's my response in short form.

"Hi...I make my shipping charges by estimates on the USPS website...in shipping charges, this also includes such things as supplies (envelopes, toploaders, etc), eBay/PayPal fees and various other things (such as gas and time)...and at that, the $5 doesn't even cover my fees..."

"I hope this hasn't come off sounding like a dick, it isn't my intention...please just realize that there are plenty of fees that buyers often overlook when they think about shipping charges..."

Now, I havent replied yet, cos I'm thinking up my options. Sick of fucking cunts like this who "charge" one fee, adjust it, then send at a much lesser rate.

If we all charged a fee for taking the cards to the post offices, I think we'd all be charging $10+ for postage.

I'm thinking of putting the seller up on Beckett just like this, fuck the negative feedback I may cop, I'm just sick of pricks like this....
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

What do y'all think???

Let it go dude. ;)

He'll just say "You didn't have to bid". It's not worth the negative feedback... as long as your cards weren't damaged.

Just dont let it ruin your enjoyment with the cards. :)

well, depends how much u spent for the card and how much the card worth (BV)?
i wont leave him neg, maybe neut.

I thought about dropping it, but fuck it. I mean we Aussie's pay on average 2-3 times the actual postage on EVERYTHING we buy (re. Cards).

How many of you actually pay what is charged?

I know I've only found a handful of sellers that charged the right amounts of postage. Most of the time we pau $5-$6 (on average) for stuff that's not even sent Global Priority.

If we were to say ok, and charge fees for listing ur cards, which apparently is against Ebay Policy, and then, charge extra for PayPal, and again to get the card to the Post Office, why arent we charging a % of our Car Registrations/Insurance/Wear & Tear, etc with our Postage?
COS IT'S FUCKING WRONG!!

Why should we let these US Sellers do it too?

put the complaint via paypal if thats how you paid for it...ive done that before and scared them enough to get a few bucks back...or email him back and say "look Im all for reasonable charges, like I dont mind covering the 92 cents, then 10 cents for the top loader, and the 30 cents ebay fees, thats all reasonable, but other costs are unreasonable, as its his duty as a seller to ship the product, if he didnt, then he couldnt sell, so you really cant pay for the petrol/car costs...

Don't ebay have a policy that states "A seller cannot charge a buyer directly for listing fees"?

Seeing as this dick has said that you are paying his listing fee & paypal fee, then report him. At least, you get his account removed/suspended, and all his previous feedback is lost. I would take it further.

And Mavs, I have had most of my US sellers treat me OK with postage, after I really started watching it. I know one seller charged me $4.95 p&h and sent it in $5 Global Priority.

Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom