Rank your own top 10 NBA players (based on last year)

I know people will agree or disagree but this is my list and based on my own opinion on how I saw the last year's season including post-season.

1. Dirk Nowitzki
2. Derrick Rose
3. Lebron James
4. Dwight Howard
5. Kevin Durant
6. Dwyane Wade
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Carmelo Anthony
9. Zach Randolph
10. Kevin Love

I know people will agree or disagree but this is my list and based on my own opinion on how I saw the last year's season including post-season.

1. Dirk Nowitzki
2. Derrick Rose
3. Lebron James
4. Dwight Howard
5. Kevin Durant
6. Dwyane Wade
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Carmelo Anthony
9. Zach Randolph
10. Kevin Love

Na they can't really disagree that's why it says make your OWN top 10!
Zach was a machine for sure!

---------- Post added 22-10-2011 at 08:53 AM ----------

This was done before, awhile back and hence I CBF! :D

Before the season finished?

If so, needs to be updated so get to it! :lol:

1.Derrick Rose
2.Lebron James
3.Dirk Nowitzky
4.Dwayne Wade
5.Kevin Durant
6.Russel Westbrook
7.Kobe Bryant
8.Dwight Howard
9.Kevin Love
10.Blake Griffin

Hi coolz,this is my list of last year rank.hehe

1 Nowitzki - the ring is the thing, injured plagued roster and delivered on the biggest of stages time and time again
2 Rose - MVP season and had his Bulls right in contention
3 James / Wade / Bosh - Huge expectations and managed to gel and adjust to their new roles to make it to the NBA Finals with no real help off the bench
4 Durant / Westbrook - Finally starting to turn 'talented youth' into a title contender. Upgraded roster so no more excuses
5 Howard - A one man team. Keeps on truckin' as management tinkers with the roster for no real discernable improvement
6 Stoudemire - Turned his game up a notch and made the Knicks respectable, carried them on his back
7 Love - Finally put it all together in what should have been an all-star season. Can he keep it up?
8 Bryant - Not a big fan and still had lots of quality help (Odom, Gasol, Artest) but always delivers and keeps the Lakers in title contention.
9 Randolph - FInally got his five minutes of fame when they advanced in the playoffs. Seems to have figured out how to play winning team basketball.
10 Griffin - Top prospect but tough to live up to the hype. Team of youngsters aren't winners just yet but future looks promising. Revitalising interest in LA's 'other team'

i think the playoffs should be taken out of this and dirk would make 5th mayby 6th
dirk ave 23 points 2.6 assist and 7 rebounds
lebron 26.7 points and 7 assist and 7.5 rebounds - not too far off a triple double evry game lol

i mean stats talk and lebron also had wade and bosh averaging over 20 points

lol i knew you would say the garnettfan haha but not many people had seasons like that ring or no ring not many people can or will have a season like that

Back
Top Bottom