Raiders and Storm autos

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed
Real Name
Matthew
I had a pretty successful day at the Canberra v Melbourne game on the weekend. Besides the awesome win by the Raiders, I got all of these cards signed.

RAIDERSCARDS.jpg

stormcards.jpg

The Meninga and Melbourne cards look better in person, I think they didn't come up too well on the scan because they are so dark.

Damm that was a good score of signed for one day and IP after a gome WOW..

good one mate.

TIGERSCARDS.jpg

I picked up a few more signed cards for my PC at the footy yesterday. Unfortunately the pen wasn't working too well in the cold and wet so some aren't that great.

SICK Centenary sigs, im really jealous. Do both teams exit the same place at Canberra? I might be going to the Dragons Vs Raiders game in 2 weeks there asnd was wondering.

If anyone is going to a Raiders game soon, I would be interested in buying or swapping a hand signed Phil Graham 2009 Champions card if you can get 1 or 2.

I have the following hand signed cards to swap:

Any of the Titans 2009 cards,

2009 Dragons: Sailor, Soward, Cooper, Young, Poore, Creagh.
2008 Centenary Dragons Young, Creagh, Hornby, Cooper.

2009 Knights: Naiquama, Patterson,

2009 Warriors: Price, Mannering, Luck, McKinnon, Henderson, Rapira, Ropati, Vatuvai

2009 Eels: Cayless, Inu, Smith, Hindmarsh, Keating, Burt, Reddy, Moimoi.

2009 Broncos: Kenny, Marsh, Parker

2009 Sharks: Pomeroy, Simmons, Snowden

2009 Raiders: Miller, Thurleing, Carney, Purtell

2009 Cowboys: Southern, Bowen, Tronc

2009 Roosters: Myles, Aubusson

2009 Sea Eagles: Kite, Matai, Orford, Lyon, King, G. Stewart, G. Stewart, Williams, Bani
2008 Sea Eagles: Kite, Lyon, G & B Stewart, Orford

Thanks guys :)

SICK Centenary sigs, im really jealous. Do both teams exit the same place at Canberra? I might be going to the Dragons Vs Raiders game in 2 weeks there asnd was wondering.

They do. If you come in on the main grandstand side (the Mal Meninga stand) there will be a coach parked near the Meninga and Daley statues. This is the away team bus and they come out the doors behind where it is parked.

If you are staying the night or are in no rush to go home, the easiest way for Raiders is to go to the Tradies (the club owned by our sponsor). This is where they have the post game functions, the players start arriving there around an hour after the game finishes. There are free buses from the ground to the Tradies too.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

If anyone is going to a Raiders game soon, I would be interested in buying or swapping a hand signed Phil Graham 2009 Champions card if you can get 1 or 2.

I'll try and get one for you at the next game Blade. It's not for another two weeks though.

Thanks guys :)

I'll try and get one for you at the next game Blade. It's not for another two weeks though.

Thats not a problem. I have waited all year for it. He was playing for Souths Logan in the QLD Cup and I was going to get it signed then but he won a spot in 1st grade after the Raiders had already played here.

love the storm autos mate! brett white is one of my clients... sold a home to him bout 3 yrs ago when he moved here

Back
Top Bottom