Raffle!!

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
As im new here I keep reading about some raffle that was held... how did it work and is there any chance of getting another one going? I'd be interested it sounds like fun :)

It was something done as a fundraiser by Kyle.

I dont think its too much of a good idea to run raffles in future, due to different licence requirements for raffles in each state.

You got to choose....i think who ever got first took a box of cards....

I chose the Hoops box from last night as my prize!!

Shoes - They are usually run to help raise money for a worth while reason, most if not all of the prizes are donated from the members of this forum. The members of this forum also bought tickets and picked prizes as they were drawn :)

I C ....well hope another one is run shortly, we could raise money for the Melbourne Football Club ...they are struggling :) lol

Shoes said:
I C ....well hope another one is run shortly, we could raise money for the Melbourne Football Club ...they are struggling :) lol

Getting personal now!!! You bastard ;)

what about raising some money for the surgery needed to get that stick out of Eddie McGuire's arse? ;)

sorry guys, but you will see no more raffles. This was done for one reason only and that was to help out my Gf's family who are undergoing a tough time at the moment.

Thanks again to all involved, it was fun and i hope everyone enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom