QLD - 4th May 2014 - Brisbane Table Tennis Centre

Are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough Lyndsey but you were never running toy shows you were attending them a seller not as an event organiser.

You can tell people why you didn't have tables at the show? Something to do with all your stock been locked up in storage cause of unpaid bills. Your sponsor actually bailed you out did they not?

Yes I stuffed up the floor plan of the last Penrith show but I gave up my area to accommodate them so nothing was lost to them. They have still sold at the last 2 shows. You made mistakes, but couldn't find a solution, and to this day several of the dealers don't want nothing to do with you.

Since October show we have spoken only twice (at parramatta and burwood) so how would I know what your show schedule looked like. All the other venues have been suggested by other sellers, attendees, online comments or whilst on travels.

As for the March show I originally had that booked for the 23rd March as I got all the flyers printed for that. I showed you at the parramatta fair in november and you said "i have booked my own shows and will run my own shows from now on, sorry". That date was booked in as I was trying to do something with the baseball opening season. I took a gamble and when those plans fell through I had to move the date earlier so not to conflict with your show in March. That is where the misunderstanding may have have happened, and I am sorry if that came across like I was trying to 'steal' people from your show.

To this date I have never discouraged anyone not to participate at your shows and I never will.

In fact I've sold at 2 of your shows, and how many of my shows have you supported?

Anyway you can feel free to reply and then that's it from me ... I will probably see you at your Penrith show in July (up to you of course)

Sonny lets not make this a tit for tat. The reason I did not have tables at most shows is that someone had to run the show and manage the door and you were too busy running your own table, my stock was NOT locked up for unpaid bills and no one bailed me out as you claim. I did have tables at some shows when I could find someone to run them for me. The tables stuffups at Penrith in October were your fault and I did sort them out. There is only 1 dealer no longer supporting me instead of you that I know of but as I said earlier people can make their own choice of which shows to attend. I did not attend your shows as you made it clear at your Penrith I was not welcome even though I had let you in at my shows where you promoted your fairs. A number of dealers contacted me before your Penrith show about your misleading email and I know of several who cancelled your show because of this. Did you wonder why I had twice the table numbers at Penrith that you did. Lets keep things factual. You were given all my dates when we met at Burwood in early November before you booked any of your shows. This is my last word on this forum about this subject so lets just do our own thing, go our own way and run our own shows. good luck in Brisbane I hope it goes well for the dealers attending. End of discussion from me.

Lyndsey, I have supported your shows and will continue to in future as I do Sonnys. I don't know why you would discuss this on this forum. With or without your involvement, last years shows face was Sonny and APCS in my opinion. I booked my spot at the May 4th Brisbane APCS show long before I knew you were planning any. Hence my inability to get to both. The hobby shouldn't be involved in the spat you 2 have. It's not a good look on either you. More so you for entering Sonnys forum. Sort it out in private please.
Hi Rif, sorry I have had to air my problems with Sonny on here but it had to be said. Sonny was the email and web face of our shows but I was the known person to nearly all the dealers at our shows outside the trading card people. I appreciate your continued support of Collectormania and I know you cannot attend everyones and all shows. Good luck in Brisbane and at Perth , hope these go well for you.

Last years show at the RNA Showgrounds was a Collectormania Event but was run by Sonny of APCS for me as I was not able to make it whilst recovering from surgery. Sonny is no longer connected in any way with Collectormania Fairs. We were due to run a show the week before Sonnys at the BTTA as well but had to cancel due to work commitments. We will be coming back later this year though.
I wouldn't own up to being the organiser of the show at RNA , it was Ordinary !!!
Bring on the 4th of May ...

Hi Rif, sorry I have had to air my problems with Sonny on here but it had to be said. Sonny was the email and web face of our shows but I was the known person to nearly all the dealers at our shows outside the trading card people. I appreciate your continued support of Collectormania and I know you cannot attend everyones and all shows. Good luck in Brisbane and at Perth , hope these go well for you.
Thanks Lyndsey, what I'm trying to say is regardless of who brought which dealers along, the collectors don't care. You were in partnership. It was your duty to try and get dealers to it. The only losers in this are you and Sonny. Together, your Penrith show last year became the biggest this country has ever seen. The bushfire one was naturally going to be difficult and it's sad it was the catalyst for the split. Let's move on and keep it between yourselves.

Great work taking a piss all over this show. As Rif said no one in here really gives a toss.

Im travelling up from Newcastle and will have a table at the show. Hope you brisbane guys get out and support it. Look forward to putting faces to names of a lot of the OCT family!

Great work taking a piss all over this show. As Rif said no one in here really gives a toss.

Im travelling up from Newcastle and will have a table at the show. Hope you brisbane guys get out and support it. Look forward to putting faces to names of a lot of the OCT family!
Owen, I have not taken a piss all over the show as you have said, if you look I even wished attending dealers well. I was simply trying to correct some misinformation put out there. Sonny also stated in his entry that the manager of the BTTA hall had rung him to tell him that he had cancelled my shows. This is totally incorrect, I rang Mike at BTTA to tell him I had to cancel due to work commitments and that I would reschedule the other show for later this year. BTTA did NOT cancel my show. I am not the one putting false misinformation out there, I am simply correcting it.

I wil be there for sure looks like I won't be there till lunch time tho as I have training for my Qld team in the morning, so I wil introduce myself to everyone when I get there and like u said put some names to faces that's for sure? I'm goin to bring a heap of my PC collection to show poeple also a heaps of ip signed cards to trade to fill in some gaps? So hopefully some collectors bring along there to show aswel

We'll I have just paid for my tables I will be their have no idea what I will be bring overall,I will have nrl phone covers for IPhone and ,Samsung,I will have this years afl packs of cards as I ordered the wrong ones so I will be selling packs of a.f.l cards for $2.50 a pack I will also have magic cards that I have which again on special $5 a pack n.s.w and quod bobble heads $20 each or 2 for $30.
Remote control Dalek's $70 now theses are gr8 fun,plus heaps more I will have some 8 by 10 inch photos unframed $30 I have not sorted theses out yet,so just keep an eye out on here to see what else I will have out their on the day.

If anyone has nfl pack/boxes bring them. It's a longshot but thought I'd ask...

Yeah i'll have unopened boxes and a whole bunch of inserts.
Look forward to seeing what you bring along

Do we have any idea who is making a appearance at this show.I heard it might be a duel international as their is only 47 of them and about half have passed away that will cut it down a bit.

Yes that has been updated Corey

Back
Top Bottom