PS3 NBA 2K11 - AUS n NZ 2K11

wiz1983

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stuart Matthews
eBay User
$wiz1983$
The AUS n NZ online league is set up on 2K11 & i'm just waiting to fill all the spots. 30 teams, Fantasy Draft, 8 Min qrts, 40 Games & a whole group of great guys. We'll have 3 Admins that are online alot. So someone should always to online to help sort out any dramas.

If ya wanna join let me know & if you've already joined. Chat in here about anything & everything to do with the league.

Im signed up just waiting on when the draft will be i suggest sunday as its been the most successful day to date.

so weve filled all the spots, and draft is approaching, wiz would like all players to vote for what night theyd like the draft to be on, the night with most votes wins, comon guys get your votes in and lkets get this draft cracking, for me thursday/friday nights is cool....

I've got a mate that will join if you lads are in need of an extra player/someone drops out.

theres sure to be some pullouts happens every season.....

Draft night 2nite guys - starting 7.30 Nsw time 9.30 Nz time, ive got pick 27 so gonna have to be online to see whos available at that stage of the draft....

Had a shocker and forgot about the draft, lucky for me i got a reasonable team.

Went 0-2 in my first 2 games then the 3rd game i was up against JKeefy only for my net to drop out with about a minute left so if someone can give me the win or reset it that'd be good :v:

Got a hard fought win against Ian then played Royce and got pipped at the end. Was pretty disappointed with the loss, i was 3 down with 5 secs left and charging home when he went to the stripe, he missed both free throws but my dummies missed the rebound and he grabbed it and scored :( I pulled the buzzer beater 3 up the other end too so would have evened it up had i got the rebound. Ah well can't win them all.

I'm on fire at the moment! 6-0 in Aus NZ 2k11, and just won 2 straight in OCT S2 taking me to 3-2. Was down 30-14 against Zel in OCT S2 but rallied back. Was thrown early actually by my rotations all being reset...which is why he suddenly went on a 13-0 run to get up 30-14, but I got my heard switched back on. Then against itch3scrot I was only up 1 at 3 quarter time but caught fire in the last to win by 17.

Hey Wiz - noticed there are a lot of guys who are yet to play a game! If some are going to be inactive heaps, any chance I could grab one of their spots (I finish Uni exams in a week and will be on holidays) and play!

I like the looks of Milwaukee, OKC, Portland and Houston!

They've only had a team for 1.5 days Jimbo...

I didn't know how long the league has been going on for. I assumed it was the same as OCT which I thought was over a week now...

Although that would explain why there is like 10 inactive teams :lol:

No matter though, give it another week or so and I'm sure there will still be at least 2-3 guys inactive at minimum.

Dw Benny, I know you're putting off playing me ;) :lol: :D

Jokes. So excited to open my 2K11 though (my birthday next Sunday), hopefully it doesn't take me long to get used to playing it.

We'll see, we'll see Jimbo. 2k11 has locked down the paint much more so it's very hard to make a living attacking the paint, so I don't think I'm too worried :p :lol: Nah would be good to have you in assuming a space opens up, or if another league starts up :)

We'll see, we'll see Jimbo. 2k11 has locked down the paint much more so it's very hard to make a living attacking the paint, so I don't think I'm too worried :p :lol: Nah would be good to have you in assuming a space opens up, or if another league starts up :)

Well if that's the case then you'll have a field day shooting the ball against me Ben! :lol:

Nah, I'm not worried at all. As long as I score less than the % in the paint that the league rule is I'll take all the wins I can get. Just like last time we played ;)

But on a serious note I want to expand my post-game, hopefully they have some new animations for different moves this year.

Back
Top Bottom