PS3 - AUS n NZ 2K11

To make matters worse Arz, because I tried to delete all files to get online, now when I start an association (for want of playing NBA but being able to get online), I have to use the old out of date ratings/rosters!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I aint been on the PS3 over the last week or so. I've been on holidays in Melbourne (which you already know) and then I have been doing Night Shift at work to help out our Night Officer. This is my last night shift and then I go back to my normal roster. Once things are back to normal I will be back online to push the league along before it dries up. Cheers to my admin for driving the ship while i've been away. I think all us admin need to think of a way to be very proactive but maintain regular contact so we are all on the same page with the league.

Hi Guys.
Due to the PS network going down & alot of ungrateful idiots screwin me over. I have ceased with the AUS n NZ online leagues. I stopped once before cause of this but was confident it would stop & I had removed the hot heads & bad sports. Some people dont realize te time & effort that goes into running leagues. For those that did the right thing... Cheers & sorry the league was pulled.

this game def has its probs guys and this last few months have turned peeps off the thing, not 2 mention the people that make it hard to run a league, im gonna try to run 1 last league to coincide with 2k12 so if any1's keen lmk, hope u can get back on 2k12 wiz and help me then/....

I might take you up on your offer and help you with the league if you need but at this stage I don't want to be te creator. I dont have the time or patience

this game def has its probs guys and this last few months have turned peeps off the thing, not 2 mention the people that make it hard to run a league, im gonna try to run 1 last league to coincide with 2k12 so if any1's keen lmk, hope u can get back on 2k12 wiz and help me then/....

Back
Top Bottom