Premiership Redemptions through the roof!

FNQmac

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
What an awesome Tigers win.
It was amazing to see eBay this morning when every Premiership redemption card under $130 has been snapped up overnight.(must have been 10-12)
The cheapest buy it now sits at $160 and the auction prices are slowly ticking up.
Does anyone have an idea who the sigs will be? A Dusty sig would be interesting on prices to say the least.
Nice work to anyone who has held on to a PR.:thumbsup:

I bought mine half way through the third quarter for $110 :D

Doubt it will be Dusty Martin signature. Since he has got 275 brownlow cards to sign.

My guess Bachar Houli, had a great game and has never had a signature card

Yeah, I found one just before the finals. Still deciding on whether to sell it or keep it.

I sold one the week leading up to the grand final, only managed $80 and that was a going rate before the game. Yes I should have held onto it until after the game just in case the Tigers won but really needed the money for another purchase at the time. Always happen when a popular team wins. I remember when each team still have a predictor each in 2008 and Geelong were selling for $140-$180 during the year, picked up my Hawks one for about $40 2 weeks before the grand final.

I bought mine half way through the third quarter for $110 :D

Doubt it will be Dusty Martin signature. Since he has got 275 brownlow cards to sign.

My guess Bachar Houli, had a great game and has never had a signature card

On the other hand makes it easier for select as they can just get him to sign both at once hahaha

hiya gang......does anyone potentially have any idea who the 2 signatures will be in the redemption????

Back
Top Bottom