Prediction Time - AFL Brownlow

I don't really care much for the brownlow... To me, and I do mean me lol, it coes across as a popularity contest, not as to who the best & fairest player is in the game.

*cough cough* I give Alan Didak of the Collingwood Magpies 20 votes to help him in his campaign *drools*

thepurplegothicchicken said:
To me, and I do mean me lol, it coes across as a popularity contest, not as to who the best & fairest player is in the game.

:shock: you can't be serious or must be mistaken :confused:

justdabestcards said:
:shock: you can't be serious or must be mistaken :confused:

I agree... with purple.... and am totally serious....

I mean why else did Buckley win the Brownlow in a year he made a shit load of clangers and really did nothing even close to the other winners?

EDIT: what's more why didnt' McLeod win one the year he came so close?? Totally ripped off and I don't even like the man... the Brownlow is such BS sometimes....

Nevermind Paul Couch getting three votes on the final match of the year when he had done sweet f all in that game.... won him the medal... just stinks to me.... I think Umpires definitely have favourites....

mcleod not winning it is one of the biggest disgraces in footy history, i know im completely biased but its true. still pissed about that. :mad:

the win tonight helped ease the pain though :D

I agree...sort of. I believe that the better players (Judd etc) will always be noticed more because of who they are. Once they are known as "gamebreakers/champions" they will always be watched!!!

Great game tonight...nearly 40 possies, 8 clearences, 8 inside fifties and 4 goals...very good game!!! And he is only bloody 21!!! Bastard!! ;)

wolvesjr34 said:
Just about everyone gets possessions that way these days... West at least puts his head over the ball to earn it....

Though I tell you what (this will start a war) most undeserving winner of recent times is Buckley... he had tonnes of possessions kicked a few goals blah blah blah... but he was wasteful... but hey who cares they had to have a Victorian team win one...

Wolves, you gotta be kidding me dont you?

i mean this guy is a Legend of the modern era. He deserved, not cos im a Pies fan, i honestly believed he was the best player in the comp that year. To me Adam Goodes was the lucky one. 13 touches and 8 hitouts, does not deserve 3 votes IMO but the Umps gave it to him. I think 99% of football followers will agree that Bucks' possesions are of quality not clangers. :)

Buckley is a good player but IMO opinion is over rated. Roo is the only one who should have won that year. I cant stand Goodes...dont know why??

wolvesjr34 said:
He's definitely had a kick ass match tonight!!!

It would be sensational if Judd did win it.....thre WCE players in a row but I don't see it happening mainly becuse he has to compete with Cousins, Kerr & Cox for the points ?!?

I am still on Scotty West ATM ;)

no one gonna nominate a crows player, especially after seeing the lesson we gave to the bulldogs? ;)

my money would be on Simon Goodwin at the moment.
judd had a ripper tonight, lol he scored 174 tonight and i think that is the higgest ever indivdual score in the dream team since its inception. The previous best was O'Bree with 172 i am preety sure. Who has judd in their dream team because i sure do. :D

How do you know how many he scored Jon??? And no i dont have him....so i hope you are lying (and i hope he wasnt you captain!!!)

yeah bit stupid not to have him as captain as he always carves up against the lions :rolleyes: i count the scores of my team and Judd scored 174 :)

I am going to thump my opposition this week, i dont often get ahead of myself but with an approximate score of 1092 with 10 players remaining i have every reason to get comfortble. And I'll let you know who i still have to play:
Dane Swan
Luke Hodge
Chad Cornes
Trent Croad
Sam Fisher
Brendan Lade
Josh Fraser
Mathew Pavlich
Luke McPharlin
Dale Thomas

muhahah =P~

Who are you playing this week??? I would check but i have dial up and it would take me about 1/2 hour

Back
Top Bottom