Power Surge for its 3rd Win

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well Port beats Collingwood at the G in a wet contest. Raining all day Port after trailing for preety much the entire match, stormed home in the last to win 84-66. I must say as i watched the entire match that some of the umpiring didnt help Collingwood one bit but its to be expected this year that Umpires are going to play soft free kicks. All i ask from the umpires as i HATE the new rules is that they blow the whistle CONSISTENTLY!!!!!!
unlucky Pies and sorry to say i think you are going to get run over by the dons on Wenesday. They are in good form and didnt have to play in the conditions the pies played in today and each team only have 4 days to prepare for the Anzaz match.

I watched the whole game and although the conditions were atrocious, it was just a bloody good hard game of footy, usually when the pies lose I can pick out 5 or 6 players that didnt put their head over the ball and cost us a match but today I couldnt fault anyone...well done to port :)

i was impressed by port adelaide. they run out the game and they won without their captain, warren treadrea, having much involvement.

I must say being a collingwood supporter, i was disappointed that we lost. Last week we finished fun of run after backing up from the perth game and although it hasnt been a good start to the season. With a little bit of luck with injuries we could do ok. Add didak, medhurst, buckley, lonie, holland and a couple of other i think we will be a very good side. I've been very inpressed with the youngsters so far this year. Lookin good if we can stay health, but unfortunatly i do think the don will run over us on wednesday with loydd and lucas in great touch.

Well i dont know what game you were watchin mate but we had only 1 fit player on the bench in the last term. We didnt play our best but wet weather footy is very tough especially at AFL level, the legs tire alot quicker in these conditions.

Bloody umpiring was fairly poor in my opinion, inconsistent to say the least. Still, it was the heavy conditions that really cost us the game there in the last quarter, we had clearly spent all of our pennies in the first three terms. Lucky Don bastards playing 'indoor' footy should definately be fresher on Wednesday...but we will play our hearts out for the Anzac's and given we have enough quality players able to take the field we can definately win that match....and we need to given we have to travel to SA to meet the Crows the following week...yeah, the Pies always get a favourable draw......

Back
Top Bottom