0kramrajnoc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marko Conjar
eBay User
okramrajnoc
COMC User
okramrajnoc
Has anyone else had problems with items not arriving lately? I've sold and posted out about 80-100 packages in December. I have had 4 customer claim they never arrived. Plus another 6 or 7 that have taken up to 2 weeks to arrive, and I'm talking about Qld to Vic. Over the last 5 or 6 years, I've only had 2 items go missing. 2 items in 6 years out of 900+ sent not too bad. But 4 out of 80?
Has anyone else had any dramas, or am I just the lucky one?

December is always peak time for aust post + with the fire dramas, lots of areas have been experiencing delays/cant deliver..
are you talking standard postage or dramas with registered post?

Has anyone else had problems with items not arriving lately? I've sold and posted out about 80-100 packages in December. I have had 4 customer claim they never arrived. Plus another 6 or 7 that have taken up to 2 weeks to arrive, and I'm talking about Qld to Vic. Over the last 5 or 6 years, I've only had 2 items go missing. 2 items in 6 years out of 900+ sent not too bad. But 4 out of 80?
Has anyone else had any dramas, or am I just the lucky one?

I think this might have something to do with it mate.
Screenshot_20200107-122516_AusPost.jpg

I sent a card in December. like you. guy claimed it did not arrive after 15 days
it was not a expensive card, so I refunded and let the situation go with no fuss or thought.
3 days later ( or 18 days all up),he messaged me with "its arrived" (he was cool enough to resend the $ back to me)
yes long time. but aust post would be going through some big fire related headaches at the moment

Back
Top Bottom