Postage increases

As soon as it goes over 50gm, even 55gm, it goes up dramatically.

the trick is to not do these things over the counter at the post office, buy a box of pre paid registered post stickers and a couple of boxes of stamps and just do it all at home and put your stuff in your local mailbox yourself

ive never had any mail come back to me for underpayment, as long as you dont abuse it too much like putting $2 of stamps on a 5kg item, nothing will ever happen

the trick is to not do these things over the counter at the post office, buy a box of pre paid registered post stickers and a couple of boxes of stamps and just do it all at home and put your stuff in your local mailbox yourself

ive never had any mail come back to me for underpayment, as long as you dont abuse it too much like putting $2 of stamps on a 5kg item, nothing will ever happen

They will pick you up for thickness, so you do need to be careful with that. I have had about 3 in the last 4-6 months being charged back to me for underpayment. And I do not do that much sending.

They will pick you up for thickness, so you do need to be careful with that. I have had about 3 in the last 4-6 months being charged back to me for underpayment. And I do not do that much sending.

yeah for sure, just have to work within their parameters and know which ones are flexible :)

it really makes a big difference if you have to send 100 items out and they are all 5g over the weight limit!

Has anyone else who sends overseas been experiencing insane delays with people receiving items? I have about 4 people in Europe/USA who are still waiting for cards that I sent 3 weeks ago.

Has anyone else who sends overseas been experiencing insane delays with people receiving items? I have about 4 people in Europe/USA who are still waiting for cards that I sent 3 weeks ago.

No. 3 weeks is not that long. I have had items take longer than 3 weeks to get here from Hong Kong.

My stuff which I have sent recently has taken about 2-3 weeks.

But given that it takes 1 week to get a letter sent from Sydney to Melbourne, it is not surprising it takes that much longer to go from here to US or Europe.

Ersk

ive got a mailer with about 20 cards in it on the way to comc which has been sitting in customs at LA for over a week now... and that was the big $$ tracked international express courier through australia post

so i guess US customs are just as slow as AU customs

Back
Top Bottom