Postage costs

as entertaining as this thread was to read it cost me 10 minutes of my work day

i charge out $120/hr so you guys owe me $20 + $5 for overhead costs

pay up, if you want to paypal that'll be an extra $2. total cost = $27

Just for you, I will make my charge out rate $300/hr. You owe me an extra $10 for reading this and a few more posts, and replying to you.

Just for you, I will make my charge out rate $300/hr. You owe me an extra $10 for reading this and a few more posts, and replying to you.

hahaha :woot:

Does that bill come with FREE delivery

terry (CollectorGALLORE) delivery will cost you what Ersk is charging me + 20% :thumbsup:

Ersk, I will pay you when terry pays me.

And he has started the same thread on another site, and basically been told he is ripping people off. Same as here, check his ebay feedback and his seller rating for postage and handling charges, 4.3 / 5.0
Rob

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:, man i cant believe i missed out on firing off a couple missiles from myself if the bloke was still on here. its such great to see bodged sellers who got some ridiculous terms with their shippin cost are dealt with accordingly, good stuff :thumbsup:.
makes me feel even way more safe dealin on here knowing the bad apples are picked and throw outta the box. cant stress enough, well done!! :D
cheers

Damn, that was good for a laugh, what I could understand of it anyway. Wouldn't be a bad idea for this guy to invest some of that extra cash he's gaining from postage into an education. :lol:

darwin :)
I guess he has no two front teeth...

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Can't believe this guy argued all this time....
Haha...What a waste of time, he should sue everyone for forcing him to reply to the posts instead of him working out the cost of bills he had recieved.

but thats it it doesnt cost that much and im guessing you brought this up after i complained about your friend who tried to sell me a card worth $1 for $4.50 posted in a padded envelope after i told him i wouldnt take a plain envelope.

It doesnt cost $3.50 to post something. For a small padded bag size 0 is 95c and 2 stamps are $1.10. Total would be $2.05 plus the card = $3.05. Ok now if you wanted to charge me for the top loader well then i could accept $3.50 but i dont want to be overcharged on postage.

I charge 2.20 on postage for 1 - 9 cards. 2 or 3 cards are in individual sleeves and top loaders, taped at the top and taped to some map board....more than this the cards are in individual sleeves and then in a team bag and taped between two pieces of map board...........I have had ebay bidders complain about 2.20......and it ****s me to tears.........IF u want it to arrive in good condition then pay for the item to arrive in good condition. One ebay guy told me that he charges a max of 2 dollars for up to eight cards but they are taped to a piece of board in a plain envelope........i told him congratulations, send ur stuff that way if u want but I won't change, lol

What button? Where Am I? Who took my false teeth!

homer120.gif

wow what a long one... i guess all member who simply read / reply this thread can just be millionaire.

One of my 1st deals on here was with that smithysmith bloke and it went off without hitch.... Quickly turned into a w***er by the sounds of this thread!

This site is awesome and glad I found it, I have helped out fellow cricket members for free and yes I have even used my own car, petrol and money to send them cards and wrappers they didnt have! I have even used my own precious energy to go on down to the post office and post them to fellow members! (Mind you there is a particular girl I like running into down at the post office that isnt my mrs:shock:)

I can understand overcharging postage a little bit to cover fees on the bay, but either way I think I would be behind or close to even on postage overall, but it always seems to even itself out when you get more for an auction than you were expecting.

Too overcharge on here though, would be basically ripping off your mate, because as fellow collector's then thats what most of us are!

And when you send something out for free to somebody or do someone a great deal you aren't necessarily expecting something in return. However what goes around comes around, and good deeds always seem to be returned in one way or another ;)

Thats my 2 cents worth anyway :)

johnsmithysmithy - how do you expect anyone on here to deal with you after reading this thread. I only charge the stamp price and sometimes dont even charge for postage. I recycle padded envelopes/sleeves and toploaders so it costs me nothing. If you are going to start charging for petrol, time, car insurance, car registration, wear and tear on your car/tyres etc you are not going to make many deals on here :rolleyes:.

Members on this forum should help each other out not count every cent, this is a hobby not a profitable business.

well said ace... i reckon that sums it up... ppl here send me freebies all the time and i do the same
if he doesnt know the definition of a hobby, he may as well leave... this was a deserved banning if ive ever seen one

btw i only saw this thread b4 and have read through the lot of it.... man o man did i have a ****en laugh!!!!:lol: some classic lines in there... easily one of the most entertaining threads ever...
he might start charging ppl for the air he breathes as well to be able to get up each day and go to the post office etc :lol:...

Hi

Ok fair enough sorry i didn't mean you saying you don't want it for 50 cents sorry i meant to say you don't want to pay over 3 dollars.

Since you are saying buying a box of 100 0 padded bags why would i. Like you said im not a business so why would i needed 100 of them it makes no sense to me .

I just think that if im going to sell a card to you guys cheap to help you guys out. why should it come out of my pocket handling and postage costs.

That is like me going here is a 1 dollar card and postage is free lol, i just lost five dollars cause you didn't want to pay postage wake up to the real world buy that card in a shop they charge ten time as much.

Nothing in life is free

Selling cards cheap? I dont know about that! I enquired about a box of cards you were selling and you ware asking 4 times the amount I paid for the box from america (Icl shipping) by adding your shipping costs onto it it could have come to nearly 5 times the amount.

Selling cards cheap? I dont know about that! I enquired about a box of cards you were selling and you ware asking 4 times the amount I paid for the box from america (Icl shipping) by adding your shipping costs onto it it could have come to nearly 5 times the amount.

lmao:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom