Podcast Recommendations

Some of the ones i listen to at work and gym
- Adam Carolla Show
- all kevin smith shows
- joe rogan experience
- the dollop
- chip chipperson podacast
- history podcasts (history on fire / dan carlin's hardcore history)
- ufc unfiltered / fighter and the kid / below the belt

Casefile (true crime)
Last Podcast on the Left (true crime/comedy)
Ross Tucker Football (nfl)
The Nine Club (skateboarding)
This Past Weekend

The Nerdist Podcast - hosted by Chris Hardwick (Talking Dead and more) - brilliant and a massive archive to go back through! Listened to some recent good ones like Sir Patrick Stewart, Walton Goggins, Timothy Olyphant - for any Deadwood/Shield/Justified fans they are great listens. Not sure if they had been shared before but Olyphant shared an amazing story about Deadwood about the reason for killing off the boy (trampled by the horse) and some about the writer David Milch. So good.

If you are interested in Rock Music History there is a fascinating podcast series "A History of Rock Music in 500 Songs". I have listened to the first 10 episodes each about 1/2 hour long but I believe later ones are longer. There is a huge amount of detail on each artist/s covered and includes some you may not have heard of (unless your an oldy like me) or may have thought they were not relevant to the genre. Highly recommended!!!!

If you are interested in Rock Music History there is a fascinating podcast series "A History of Rock Music in 500 Songs". I have listened to the first 10 episodes each about 1/2 hour long but I believe later ones are longer. There is a huge amount of detail on each artist/s covered and includes some you may not have heard of (unless your an oldy like me) or may have thought they were not relevant to the genre. Highly recommended!!!!

sounds awesome - I'll check it out for sure

The Dollop is an all-time favourite of mine.
Sizzletown is clever and funny.
Is this good? is a decent spin off from the No Dunks stable.

Back
Top Bottom