PMG red giveaway comp

thats is correct. congrats. just pm ur addy. I should do another one. that was pretty easy for you guys.

i wouldnt say it was easy, but sometimes people are just gonna know some of the cards straight off - but that last one - my poor, poor head lol

that was very fun though!!!! i might have to steal your idea also, and make people sweat (better get some better cards, no one wants to play for a ton of base and crappy inserts lol)

cheers

i knew i'd seen it before in my daily internet card hunting and knew it was late 90's, so, with the help of ebay, i painstakingly eliminated all possibilities. I was sure it was UD intensity though lol
nicely done. yeh I was hoping for it to be a bit of a challenge and play with peoples heads as well.

nxt time il make it more difficult and try make the prize better.

nicely done. yeh I was hoping for it to be a bit of a challenge and play with peoples heads as well.

nxt time il make it more difficult and try make the prize better.

it was a challenge for sure man!!! but you cant make it too hard, i mean, that Rim Rockers!!! lol

last week was the first time I came across that insert, so thought not a lot of people would know it. :D

yeh, only came across it as I wanted to make a custom design card and call it "rim rockers" but there was already one made...hence one of the swatch in comp.

Back
Top Bottom