please end thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dropped customer service a email with the message below they should get back by later tonight tomorrow morning aussie time be interesting to see there response

Hi
I bid $60 for this item when the previous bid was $40 how did the buyer who won this win by matching my exact same bid when there are $5 increments I suspect false bidding on this item

Never heard back from NFL auction which is very strange as I have emailed NFL before about game pass to cancel my subscription so i don't get automatically rebilled the next season they always get back even if there online offices are india or somewhere overseas

Jarret was released by the eagles today and his cleats end in 5 hours he was a beast in college but couldn't step it up to NFL level not sure if another team will pick him up. I still might bid my reserve is a lot lower then I originally intended but if not many bid and I can get a bargain I will take them for my collection.
who knows he didn't play many games last year they could be from the game he got burnt up by fitzgerald as they wouldn't be from the preseason as they are the pink breast cancer supporting cleats

Bummer you haven't heard back from the NFL Auction site yet. I been eyeing up a couple Raider items but get outbid pretty fast!

Well good Karma came my way today and I won two items I will post pics soon once I work out how to pay as they haven't given me any shipping info yet the same thing happened as the last time i bid on the peterson mini helmet bid the cleats were at $90 and I bid $95 but ended up getting them for $90 it must be the way the site works

Heres my NFL auctions win today

Cost me $156US for both items not too sure how much postage is yet but have most of it in my bank account and shouldn't be too hard to pay off the rest in 5 months at zero interest.
These are my first game used collectibles whats your thoughts on how to keep them as I think framing them would lower game worn value maybe just get two specially designed cases for cleats and gloves.

EAGLES JAIQUAWN JARRETT SIGNED GAME WORN CLEATS

jarret1.jpg

Jarret2.jpg

COLTS KAVELL CONNOR GAME WORN GLOVES

conner.jpg

That's strange, bottom of the auctions itself says,

SHIPPING:
All Items are shipped via UPS Ground

Canada: US$ 16.00
United States: US$ 8.00
International: US$ 16.00

All items are available in the 50 US States, Canada and internationally. They are shipped from New Jersey, United States.

Once your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirming the shipment. This e-mail typically arrives within two business days after you complete the checkout process.

Shipping Options: see above for specific shipping costs

Winning bidders are responsible for additional taxes, duties and insurance costs where applicable.

Might be my mistake I thought I saw $25US the other day when i first started looking at the site but can't find the link on the page anymore eitherway it looks like postage is cheaper than I originally thought.

Edit: I just took a look at the bottom of the auction and your correct $16US UPS ground so the max would be $32US if they ship them separately which is a pretty fair postage rate

Anyone know how to complete checkout as I can't find any info will they email me or something?

Sweet pickups!!

What about putting the cleats (and maybe the gloves also) in a display case for the Footballs or Helmets?

Sweet pickups!!

What about putting the cleats (and maybe the gloves also) in a display case for the Footballs or Helmets?
Yeah thats what I am thinking I am going to take a good look around the net over the next few weeks and see what I can find
I also Pmed JSA on Facebook asking if framing game used memorabilia decreases its value which I am sure it would should get a response back by James Spence by tomorrow morning.
I hope the PSA/DNA serial number comes up with the game it was worn at as My Lesean Mccoy Jersey is done by JSA and states when and where it was signed

I don't see how framing them would decrease their value in any way unless of course you somehow permanently attached them / attached them in such a way they would do damage if they were to be removed from the frame / case etc. A proper case / frame will, if anything, protect them better from moisture and humidity, dust etc

BTW what does everyone think of the new Nike uniforms?
I don't see much change with the Raiders one and have yet to notice much difference in others also.

I don't see ho framing them would decrease their value in any way unless off course you somehow permantely attached them / attached them in such a way they would do damage if they were to be removed from the frame / case etc. A proper case / frame will if anything protect them better from moisture and humidity, dust etc

Agreed but I thought I would ask the professionals first just to get there expert opinion as they deal with this stuff everday
I know a awesome framer in sydney that did my Mccoy Jersey for $250 others were quoting me $400+ and my Alistair Overeem MMA glove in a box frame for $100 and they give repeat customers 10% discounts some of the merchandise he had in the store was awesome like rare NRL beer can collections and other types of obscure collectibles you would never think of that looked beautiful he was a big fan of the Mccoy jersey as it was his first NFL jersey and even said he had offers from people to buy it while it was sitting in the store waiting to be picked up. They even got the Philadelphia eagles logo off the net and put it on the name plaque.

As for the Nike Uniforms I was really disappointed with no changes apart from the panthers and seahawks one I love the Nike Elite college Basketball Jerseys though have a few of them

Yeah I think the Seahawks were the most changed design wise. I'm glad they kept the Raiders with the same design that hasn't changed in what seems like forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom