Please don't be lazy in packing cards for trading!

Yeah thats been a mistake and caused a stir a few times LOL See if that can get fixed as its not necessary.

I agree. Come down hard.

I posted a single card to nanda after our deal, as it was a double for me, and I figured he'd appreciate, but I still sent it in a bubble mailer. The stamp and the mailer cost more than the Beckett value of the card, but I knew nanda would appreciate it, rather than a plain white envelope.

I'd be annoyed as its not worth risking cards that technically aren't yours when you send them. White envelopes should get nuetral or negative feedback if from members well aware of what we expect in sending cards. Even if you are happy to recieve them in white envelopes please inform the sender they shouldn't as the next trader might not be so lucky.

Spot on Chad, my thoughts exactly !

Once again - JZA, I have said it before but i'll say it again, I have you BLOCKED so I don't see your posts or your PM's, if you are addressing me don't wast your time ya dope ! (I am assuming you did as you posted straight after me again).

Andrew,

yes.. it's really nice of u to send me another card..
It's really great to see people using bubble mailer, the cost doesn't make big difference but the safety of the cards make really big difference.
For me, the next day after i joined this forum is to get, $20 worth stamps and 100 packs of bubble mailer.. unfortunately, the POST near my house had smaller bubble mailer, so, after 100 trades, i am getting the bigger ones.

I really appreciate you sent me the card because it's one of the cards i haven't got it too.

Cheers

I agree. Come down hard.

I posted a single card to nanda after our deal, as it was a double for me, and I figured he'd appreciate, but I still sent it in a bubble mailer. The stamp and the mailer cost more than the Beckett value of the card, but I knew nanda would appreciate it, rather than a plain white envelope.

If you buy it bulk (100), it costs you only 34 dollars, a saving of over 51 bucks from buying them seperatly.

I went into the PO a week ago, and got 100 bubble mailers and 50 $1 stamps... big investment for many people at 84 dollars, but now, for the next 50 bubble mailers i have to send, i simply walk to the PO and place it in the mailing box, easy, and saves my time.

Same, then I go to work and claim it all back ;)

I send stuff out the same way I'd expect/want to receive in return. And I agree that if you receive cards undamaged but sent in a white envelope, a neutral or negative should be left. It's the principal.

Funkadelic - Guaranteed fresh every time :smt023

Back
Top Bottom