Player in Focus cards 2023

I flew down with a Kiwi mate. Every time they scored he would vigorously jab my right arm. After the second half onslaught by NZ, it is fair to say I am sporting a few bruises today.

Disappointing second 40, NZ far too good. Happy for Croker, epitomises all that is good in the game.
Great achievement for him and would of loved to see him get a win . Warriors have really surprised me this year . If their coach doesn’t win the coach of the year I’ll be surprised

Great achievement for him and would of loved to see him get a win . Warriors have really surprised me this year . If their coach doesn’t win the coach of the year I’ll be surprised
Agreed. Very happy for NZ with all the adversity they have had. I read an article that Kev Walters was front runner for Dally M Coach of the Year with Webster a close second.

Had breakfast yesterday near where we were staying. Raiders rolled in also, didn’t realise how big Wighton is.

Agreed. Very happy for NZ with all the adversity they have had. I read an article that Kev Walters was front runner for Dally M Coach of the Year with Webster a close second.

Had breakfast yesterday near where we were staying. Raiders rolled in also, didn’t realise how big Wighton is.
I think with the cattle you’d have to give it to Webster by a mile . Both have done well though . Funny you say that , just watched the storm do a demo on the sharks and seeing some of the storm boys up close they looked so much bigger and stronger . Could tell from the warm up it was going to be a massacre . Warbrick looked like he was on the juice .Sharks can’t trot that 17 out next week , Hynes had his head in a origin team he won’t make and was game over .Need to find a place for Connor Tracey I think to add some spark

https://www.tlatradingcards.com/product/nrl-special-edition-in-focus-card-copy-4/

@bar4kids
@MikeK

206C2F6C-00EB-452D-8795-2AA91321B1C6.jpeg

He’s not my favourite either 🤣
I won't keep piling on him but I will just say that if he spent less time flirting with the idea of being penalised for fissent and more time trying to make a tackle with his arms (not just his head), he might almost have an impact

I buy the PIF purely out of habit but if we’re honest, the selections are generally laughable. Highlights and milestones would be better. I can imagine if and when Alex Johnston breaks the all time try scoring record, the PIF will be something else.

Back
Top Bottom