Pies comeback against Roos

AndrewG23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andyg2350
how??? how did they get a 7 goal last qtr to comeback and beat the roos:confused: damn man i tipped the roos and i thought i would be going 2/2 this round so far.#-o

thanks for the mate,some people whatch the delayed telecast.....[-X :lol:

i watch it also, but i cant help finding out who wins before its finished on tv.:roll: i was just shocked to see how they scored 7 final term goals, when they had only scored 5 for the match. lol

I was kidding Clayton, im the same i watch any footy, even collingwood if i have too ;)

And the Roos were robbed, Grant should have been on the goal line!!

I was kidding Clayton, im the same i watch any footy, even collingwood if i have too ;)

And the Roos were robbed, Grant should have been on the goal line!!

definetly right matty. but did you see how he took the kick? he lined it up like he was playing gaelic footy. he should of straightened up and put it straight through the middle.

Roos werent robbed... todays umpring was totally one sided. I can name atleast 6 or 7 incidents that involved shit decisions in favor of the Kangaroos.

The umpires are a joke and i wouldnt be suprised if all 3 were dropped. I know the AFL has to keep the Kangaroos in the league but come on fellas make the game a fair one :) .

lol Kyle, yer Grant had a chance to win the game from 15 out and hit the woodwork, it was hillarious. The ump got it wrong though, he should of been directly in front i mean he marked in the 50, than got awarded 50 only to take his kick 15 out on an angle. Either way he shouldn't have missed and i wouldnt of thought it would of made a difference. I thought the roos deserved to win they played well all game with the likes of Simpson, Harvey, McIntosh and Hale.

I recon i was Kyle.
Im not liking some of these new rules though, hands in the back and the hands around the shoulder or neck, it is destroying the aggression in AFL football. These rules are making the game too soft, and i would love to see the refs just let it play and have a free flowing game rather then them blowing the whistle every minute which has been the case in the 1st round.
The most free flowing game yet was the sydney/west coast game.

Back
Top Bottom