Phoenix-San Antonio Playoffs Series

Who Will win this series, and what will the scoreline be?

• Phoenix 4-0

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Phoenix 4-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoenix 4-2

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Phoenix 4-3

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • San Antonio 4-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio 4-1

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • San Antonio 4-2

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • San Antonio 4-3

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Sorry Suns supporters - i was at the TAB this morning and decided to put $10 on the Suns !!!

The Richo Jinx does it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to put $10 on Detroit for tomorrow !!!!!!!!

Bloody Spurs. Do we have anyone here who actually supports them?

Bruce frikin Bowen killed the Suns. :(

Anybody watch the game??

That offensive foul on Jones late in the 4th for a moving screen was absolute rubbish, if you look at it Bowen actually kicked Jone's leg which made it look like he moved...

That was a crucial bad call

Kurt Thomas slug rolling after the picks didn't help too much

FARRRRRRRRK

All these Guarana drinks have me on another planet atm

Same with Marion - 20 and 12 in the first half - 4 and 5 in the 2nd? Barbosa also made some bonehead plays
Kurt Thomas played his ass off though....Maybe they'll use him more when Amare comes back - he can still hit the midrange jumper - brought back memories of his knicks days!

Horry Unapologetic For Hard Foul, Says Nash 'Flopped'
16th May, 2007 - 10:35 pm
East Valley Tribune -
The San Antonio Spurs are downplaying Robert Horry’s hard foul on Steve Nash, with Horry even suggesting Nash exaggerated his courtside fall through “great acting skills.”

Horry has been suspended for the next two playoff games in the Spurs’ series with the Suns.

Speaking at the Spurs’ Wednesday morning shoot-around, Horry said, “I’m an old-school guy, so I’m used to hard fouls like that being nothing.”

But he said, “It’s a new day, a new age. … The way the NBA has been going, I kind of figured it would be two games."

“If it had been anybody but Steve Nash, it probably wouldn’t have been two games. But Steve Nash is a great player, MVP, a focal point for the NBA now.”

I agree with him, tried to milk it, have another look at it.. yes knocked around a bit, but something about the way he landed on his back..

Stern: Suns Have Nobody To Blame But Themselves
16th May, 2007 - 10:33 pm
East Valley Tribune -
NBA commissioner David Stern on Wednesday said Phoenix’s Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw are to blame for their suspensions for Game 5 tonight against the San Antonio Spurs .

Stern, appearing on the Dan Patrick show on ESPN radio said it’s a misnomer to say the NBA is deciding the series with its suspensions of Stoudemire and Diaw.

“It’s being decided because two Phoenix Suns who knew about the rule forgot about it, couldn’t control themselves and didn’t have coaches who could control them,” Stern said. … “I’m unhappy with the result, no doubt about it. But to listen to the palaver that Robert Horry changed the series is just silly."

“What changed the series is Amare and Boris ran out on the court and there wasn’t an assistant coach there, one of six, to restrain them.”

Stern said he’s unhappy the NBA had to take action.

“It’s a shame this happened,” he said. “It’s a shame that by the players not being able to control themselves they put the team in this position.”

Anybody watch the game??

That offensive foul on Jones late in the 4th for a moving screen was absolute rubbish, if you look at it Bowen actually kicked Jone's leg which made it look like he moved...

That was a crucial bad call

nearly as bad as Bell's weak so called foul!!

I agree with him, tried to milk it, have another look at it.. yes knocked around a bit, but something about the way he landed on his back..

and also the speed he got up. that was quick. he said he was seeing stars in the post game interview but he was quick to get into the melee once it started

It sucks the Suns couldn't hold on for the win. I agree about Marion, he had a huge first half and then went MIA. Nash was great though, unlucky at the end and got some tough looks. This series will go to 7, the Suns will prevail :thumbsup:

nash made some "what seems to be more frequent playoff blunders".. two rushed 3's trying to draw a foul, that last attempt he shouldnt have taken he still had 5-8 seconds left to get a good look, or swing the ball around to bell or barbosa..

p.s geez i hate marion

man, and i thought dirk and the mavs had a some hater-ade poured on them when they choked. :lol:

look at all the phoenix haters crawl out of the woodwork. jump on the spurs wagon ya weak arse lemmings. nash gets knocked into the scorers table and now suddenly hes an actor and its all fake and horry is a hero...pfft. spurs have beaten up on us, the league has tied one hand behind our backs,and we are the ones copping shit?! im amazed at some of you people... :rolleyes:

im ****ing outraged at the way phoenix has been treated this series. its a blight on the league, and has soured what has otherwise been an amazing playoffs thus far.

Nash missed a lot of shots today.....shots he should have made.

But I wouldn't write them off yet, Diaw and Stoudamire back plus they have shown they can win in SA.

Cheers
Matt

P.S Anyone want to take advantage of the $6.50 the Suns are paying to win the Championship?

Back
Top Bottom