> PERTH NBA TRADING - Canning Vale markets < THIS SUNDAY 10th OCTOBER

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
ANYONE KEEN ON CATCHING UP FOR A CHAT AND A TRADE TOMORROW

There may also be an opportunity to set up a card show SOR once a month, so Please lmk if you are keen to have a stall at this kind of event ![/SIZE]

:wave: Hi all you Perth or West Australian collectors !

Who is up for some trading this sunday SOR ???

between 7am and 1pm at the Canning Vale markets on Bannister road
I look forward to meeting whoever can make it down for a trade session or chat :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Re: TRADE DAY > PERTH - Canning Vale markets < Sun 25th april

I will try to go there this sunday.
Get your Shaq cards ready... :)

i would if it wasnt the otherside of the country...

LOL, im all over the place with work but im sortof based more in perth at the moment. in 2 weeks time ill be back in melbourne for a week or so then back to perth. anyways ill need some detailed directions cos i dont know perth to well.

thanks guys.

will there be any other types of cards other than NBA, ie Footy, baseball, etc

LOL, im all over the place with work but im sortof based more in perth at the moment. in 2 weeks time ill be back in melbourne for a week or so then back to perth. anyways ill need some detailed directions cos i dont know perth to well.

thanks guys.

will there be any other types of cards other than NBA, ie Footy, baseball, etc

Sounds like it could be fun at time :)

There is a guy who does afl and game cards (been there forever) Not sure if any other sport traders are coming but you never know :)

The markets are on the corner of bannister road and ranford/south in canning vale. You take south street off the freeway south Left if fm city and right if heading toward the city. Stay on south until you see the Roe hwy overpass and then the next left is bannister. Car park is on the right and I will be under cover on the right hand side as you walk in

Whereis.com is helpful too :)

darn!!! if only i read this one earlier... when is the next one?

by the way folks, is there anywhere in perth i can buy packs or boxes? i used to know the one in the city but its no longer there.

darn!!! if only i read this one earlier... when is the next one?

by the way folks, is there anywhere in perth i can buy packs or boxes? i used to know the one in the city but its no longer there.

It's moved to Wellington St I think it is..... across the street from the bus station.

Re: 2nd TRADE DAY > PERTH - Canning Vale markets < Sun 2nd of May >

Next trade day this SUNDAY :)

The First day was a success with 8 collectors turning up and some nice cards being exchanged I picked up 4 new MJ's including a michael jordan jsy card for the PC :)

Re: > PERTH NBA collectors - Canning Vale markets < EVERY Sunday > BOXES NOW IN STOCK

so where is the stall stationed? first time going to CV Market & any ATM nearby? may get some boxes when i'm there. :p

Re: > PERTH NBA collectors - Canning Vale markets < EVERY Sunday > BOXES NOW IN STOCK

so where is the stall stationed? first time going to CV Market & any ATM nearby? may get some boxes when i'm there. :p

You can find me at the bannister road end of the markets and just turn right as you enter :) there is another seller there that does afl and gaming cards etc

Back
Top Bottom