Penrith Mega Collectormania Toy & Hobby Fair March 22

COLLECTORMANIA fAIRS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lyndsey Evans
eBay User
lynd_evan
The first big Penrith show this year will be held on Sunday 22 March at Penrith Panthers Exhibition Centre. This is a 200+ table show featuring all forms of toy and hobby collectables and normally has at least 30 tables of trading card dealers sports and non sports. ESP have offered to supply us with some NRL giveaways for door prizes and I appreciate their continued support. We are also talking to Tap-n-play with their soccer and cricket cards. Further shows will be held here in June, September and November. Further details will be released as we get closer to show date.

TAP-N-PLAY have also come on board as show sponsors for the March 22 Penrith show along with ESP Trading Cards. They will be handing out A League Soccer and Cricket cards to all as well as providing some door prizes. ESP will be doing the same with free packets of power play cards and door prizes. We are up to over 24 tables of trading card dealers already for this show along with over 200 tables of other collectables. A show not to be missed.

I'll be going to this. Very much looking forward to talking to the guys from TapNplay

I'll be there selling Star Wars & other Non sports stuff, doing some great deals on Mini Master sets - Lots *order now & collect them @ the Penrith show 22nd
If anyone is interested, please contact me

Some of the deals below
Star Wars Jedi Legacy - LOT-001.jpg Star Wars Galactic File 2 - LOT-001.jpg Star Wars Galaxy 7 - LOT-001.jpg Star Wars Galactic File 1 - LOT-001.jpg Star Wars Galaxy 5 - LOT-001.jpg

Star Wars Jedi Legacy - LOT-001.jpg

Star Wars Galactic File 2 - LOT-001.jpg

Star Wars Galaxy 7 - LOT-001.jpg

Star Wars Galactic File 1 - LOT-001.jpg

Star Wars Galaxy 5 - LOT-001.jpg

Only a few days to go now. 34 tables of Trading Cards, over 200 tables of collectables. Both ESP and Tap-N-Play will also be there with giveaways of NRL, A-League and Cricket cards and are also giving us some albums and boxes as door prizes. Don't miss what has become Australia's largest collectable Toy and Hobby Show, something for everyone.

I'll have heaps of Cricket tap n play cards on the day. Box and folder combo $100 or single box for $80. Heaps of gold and silver parallel cards. If you want and strike batsman/bowlers or superstars let me know asap these are moving fast.
Thanks
Clayton

Back
Top Bottom