Penrith Collectormania Fair October 19

COLLECTORMANIA fAIRS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lyndsey Evans
eBay User
lynd_evan
Next Collectormania at Penrith Panthers Exhibition Centre is on Sunday October 19. Once again should be around 250 tables of toys and hobbies with a large contingent of Card Traders. Attending are Les Topolski, Michael Bourdakis, Rif Altay JaJa Collectables, Mike Clayton, Ray Deeb, Charles Mould, Card Grading Australia, and several others including a dealer coming all the way from WA. Over 24 tables of cards. Good mix of sports and non-sports and the new A League Soccer Cards being released that week. Open from 9 til 3, admission Adults $6, Concession $4, Pensioners $2, children free.

See you all Sunday folks. Non-sports boxes, packs, autographs and costume for sale. Come say hello :)
Cheers
Marko

If anyone sees the 2014 Corey Parker signature card numbered 001 i will give a bonus to that person for letting me know.

Hi All. show opens at 9am until 3pm. Penrith Panthers Exhibition Centre, Mulgoa Rd, Penrith. Admission charges are $6 for Adults, $4 for concession card holders, $2 for Pensioners with accompanied children admitted free. There are now about 30 tables of trading card dealers booked in , both sports and non sports and Terry from ESP will be there with some giveaways and door prizes provided for the day. Tap n Play, the new card producer of A League Soccer and Cricket Cards will also be along for a look. Come and see Australia's largest Toy and Hobby collectables fair with something for everyone to see.

I'm planning on heading up. Any traders with Tazos/POGS especially sporting ones, Kinkara/Tuckfields bird cards, Sunicrust Comedy Cricket and What Is It cards, bring 'em along....

This was my first collectormania that i have been too, was blown away by all the stuff there! i could have easily spent thousand of dollars but luckily didn't. i even won one of the raffles there and got a free box of 2014 NRL Traders. just opened it up an hour ago as was jumping with joy when i pulled the Brothers in Arms Burgess Brothers card. All in all had a great day and will definitely be attending the next one.

Drove up from Melbourne for this one, and was impressed with the goodies on offer. Very reasonable pricing, large venue, plenty of room - just was a bit on the dark side!!

Can people keep an eye out for 2014 Elite League Sensation Signature of Liam Fulton serial number 109/130,someone helped himself to 800ct box full of inserts yesterday at the Penrith show while packing up, the box would have been 75% full of inserts ranging from 2014-13 Traders/Elite, 2012 Dynasty, 2008 Centenary and many more cards. thanks Rob

Back
Top Bottom