• Poll closed .

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
PC Battle Shootout​

New format of the PC Battle! This is a one card shootout where we have 8 groups of 2 players each submitting one card only. There are no restrictions on the card, except that they have to contain their chosen PC player and if using a multi player card, it cannot contain a player that someone else is using! This will be a 2 day poll and the winners will progress to the next round until there is only 1 person standing!

Group H - Supercharged Collection / Michael Jordan VS Angpin / Lebron James

Supercharged Collection / Michael Jordan​

1999-00 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Auto 11/23 BGS 9.5
99-00UpperDeckGameJerseysAuto.jpg

Angpin / Lebron James​

03-04 Exquisite RC #/25
DSCF0075.jpg

Holy crap. You guys own those cards?? Insane!
This has to be the best face-off in the brief history of this comp. Gotta vote for the MJ but I am THOROUGHLY impressed, boys.

Holy crap. You guys own those cards?? Insane!
This has to be the best face-off in the brief history of this comp. Gotta vote for the MJ but I am THOROUGHLY impressed, boys.

Just taken a scan of the fingerprints off the screen.... now running through the AFP database..... wow! yep! That's his hand in the picture!

When I open this thread - I nearly fell off from my chair @work :shock:
I didn't know what to expect from Angpin' crazy LBJ RC:blink: What I saw was a mind blowing piece of collection :blink:

I can't really remembered wht happened next since I was busy cursing :mad:+ nearly cry at the same time:cry: Why do I have to battle Angpin on the 1st round:yellow: LoL

Thanks Adam:swear::p

That's some real heavy hitting there boys! Fantastic Bron RC but hard to go past a slabbed and graded on card MJ auto - simply doesn't get much better than that!

Thanks to Angpin for being a good sport- I am sure few of us will disagree that our battle will be remembered as one of The Greatest Battle ever on OCT:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom