PC Shootout 2 - The Variety Edition - Register Your Interest

thats what adams mum said about his birthday cards and look how far he has come:whistle:

At least my mum was sober enough to remember my birthday!!!

And Harsha, don't doubt yourself mate :lol: I'm sure we can work something out!

I am thinking I will have to change the number of each entrant type anyway coz there isn't much response from other collectors

I'll have A Go with Carmelo Anthony, Just pm what i need to know about this kind of comps lol:p

For example, could I have my Topps UFC collection as my entrant, and be able to choose from the 8 series they have released, or would I have to choose 1 series to be my entrant?

I am a little unfamiliar with UFC, but I would imagine to try and keep it fairer, all from one particular series would be best! Unless you can explain it better??

I'll have a go in the other sport section - Ill enter with my Frankie Edgar Collection (Current Lightweight UFC Champion)

I refuse to do that Harsha sorry..... purely because it would dramatically increase Bainy's chance of winning with Frye or Randolph and I can't have that.... I just can't.... :lol:
LOL, Not really, pretty Sure Matt's Denver PC could beat that!;)

I'm happy to be the first nonsport person. Not really sure how to translate a particular player into the nonsport world, but happy to receive advice.

A couple of questions. From the first post, I thought each entrant would be submitting a single card to compete with the single cards from each of the other 3 entrants in their group. However, several of the responses have talked about submitting multiple cards. Which is intended?

Also, there is a concept in nonsports of Artist Proof cards. These are not pack pulled but are official. As part of the artist payment for doing sketch cards, they receive several blank cards that they can then do sketches on and sell directly. Would these be eligible for the competition?

Back
Top Bottom