• Poll closed .

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
PC Shootout 2 – The Variety Edition

New Plan – I have taken the top 2 results from each group and put them into the next round, this gives us 2 new groups of 4.

The rules are simple:
There are 4 groups of 4 players with a mixture of genre’s. The groups have been made by Random.org to keep things fair .
Each player has submitted 3 cards from their chosen PC Player or series. I will be uploading 1 card at a time each round for everyone to vote on. The player with the highest amount of votes from each group will progress onto the next round. We will then use the next card from each person in the next round and the same again in the final round.

Everyone can vote and it’s up to you if you want to vote for yourself or for someone else. Voting is private so no one will know who you voted for.

The overall winner will receive a prize pack donated by an absolute legend of OCT! (me) At this point, the prize pack includes a Rookie Auto from one of the top 10/11 Rookies, 2 NFL GU cards, some Baseball cards including at least 1 auto as well as some other random cards which I will look for.

Now, the cards:

Group 2A – drob50 / Tony Parker vs Hairyangryfella / LaDainian Tomlinson vs kingjack / Dane Swan vs spurlec / David Robinson

drob50 / Tony Parker

10/11 Panini Threads Away Threads Die Cut Auto – Jersey #ed 9/25
ParkerThreadsDieCutAuto9of25Front.jpg

Hairyangryfella / LaDainian Tomlinson

2010 Topps Supreme Letter Patches - nameplate letter from his game worn jersey, each is a 1/1 (I have 4 of the 9)
TomlinsonLetterN.jpg

Kingjack / Dane Swan

2011 Telstra promo signature (Hand signed) 10x the size of a normal card. These were only signed at a promotion in Tasmania. Rumoured to be less than 50 in exsistance.
003-3.jpg

Spurlec / David Robinson

04-05 exquisite limited logos
04-05ExquisiteLimitedLogos.jpg

hairy is on fire, that 1/1 is pretty nasty. Im not really a football person so had to look this dude up. Super card!!

Without being bitter, I cannot understand how a die-cut without a player picture can beat a 1/1 game worn letter or an Exquisite auto patch...
I also just realised I never voted in group B... damn. :(

Without being bitter, I cannot understand how a die-cut without a player picture can beat a 1/1 game worn letter or an Exquisite auto patch...
I also just realised I never voted in group B... damn. :(

I concur! At not to mention the Limited Logos of D Rob????? Something shady is going on! I reckon people are just messing with us but voting for my fill in!

I concur! At not to mention the Limited Logos of D Rob????? Something shady is going on! I reckon people are just messing with us but voting for my fill in!
The die-cut is the nicest card there, The silver auto on the Spurs jersey looks great.

Back
Top Bottom