Part of my Barkley collection is online

Thats probably the Barkley collection i've seen!

Awesome cards mate!

Cheers
Matt

Awesome collection mate, high end Barkleys don't come cheap at all!

Whats with those master collection redemptions, are you going to redeem them or is it to late?

thats bloody amazing, even more so when you consider how damn hard to find most of those cards are and the value...i bow down to you sir :shock:

oz-antoine said:
Awesome collection mate, high end Barkleys don't come cheap at all!

Whats with those master collection redemptions, are you going to redeem them or is it to late?

I got them before Fleer went down, but I had planned to redeem them only if Fleer had the cards in stock, which of course never happened!

So I kept them, I paid more than 900$ total for the 2 cards, so I think as a Barkley collector it's better to keep them rather than having them replace with an auto of Todd Fuller and 2 GU f Shane Battier ;)

jimboiitmac said:
Mate that is such a sweet collection of Barkleys, I love the old school cards from the 90's although they don't have huge BV's, but they're so cool! Refractors!

ever heard of finest orange test refractors? ;)

mmmmmmmmmmm, Barkley's.........

I'm sooooo glad I decided against trying to make my collection bigger. With the prices of some of those beauties, I'd be one broke mutha!!!

That's an awesome PC, definately THE biggest/best Sir Charles PC I've seen since I started collecting him!

Well done!!!!

Back
Top Bottom