Panini replacements are in

tekk3113

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Thomas
eBay User
tekk3113
First just wanted to say thanks to Panini and in particular to David Sharp for helping to get these outstanding replacements replaced. Very happy to get a boost to a side PC i've been putting together, I think I came out on top what do you all think.

First was a Kevin Durant NT auto numbered to 99 or 49 I can't remember replaced with this sweet Prizm card #d 25

IMG_0267_zps25448c34.jpg

Next was a bunch of odds and ends that I got replaced with some sweet PC cards, here is what I had been waiting for
Limited XRCY
Nicola Pekovic Platinum Gold Standard RC #d 25
Certified Derek Fisher Silver #d
Certified Brandon Jennings Red #d25
Preferred Jeremy Lamb #d99
Marquee Robert Sacre
Marquee Isaiah Thomas
Momentum Terrance Jones
------------- Jae Crowder
--------------- Trey Thompkins
National Treasure Notable Nicknames Nick Van Exel
-------------------- ABA Legends Louie Dampier
National Treasures 11 vs 12 Burks/Fournier #d49
Preferred Silhouetted Jameer Nelson #d49
Crusade Qwest auto Chris Singleton
------------------ Doron Lamb

Here is what I got for the Mitch Richmond PC
IMG_0268_zps8fcc66b1.jpg

Black Box 4/5
Preferred 2/10
Preferred 4/10
Elite 8/15
Gold Standard 017/149
Intrigue 1/10

Thanks again Panini I will take this swap all day long.

I'm curious to know why they had the intrigue 1/10 with them and not in packs as it wasn't a redemption.
All and all nice but that Pekovic would have had some value, same with the van exel.

But at least u got replacements I requested a bunch of replacements about 13-15 weeks ago haha

I will shed tears if they don't honor my kyrie rookie redemptions and try and replace them, boy will I be on the blower in rage!!.

Thanks for all the comments guys, really am happy that Panini listened to what I asked for and accomadated with some really nice low number stuff. I think the Pekovic would have been nice but I don't think it will ever get made. I actually got a message from David Sharp who saw this thread and he wanted to let us know that the Intrigue Richmond came out of product they bust themselves for promos and other events, sure glad they did because that card is my favorite of the bunch. Thanks again Panini.

The durant is nice mate. I love the Richmond stuff as I've always felt he was way underrated. The intrigue auto is a great design.

Back
Top Bottom